Heelys

Up'n'away

Haha ah yeah kids shoes, thats why they make them in adult sizes.

The only thing which has held me back from boxing them up and taking them back is this :

Edit : You cant ride your trials down the crisp isle at sainsburys now can you?

They make condoms in a range of sizes too. Does no mean they're designed for children.

And frankly, that video should have already made you box them back up and take them back. Everyone in it was like 11, and were padded up so much I wouldn't be surprised if they were doing that cus they're parents wouldn't let them have blades.

LOL i made a topic like this aaaaaaages ago

I got some like sometime last year and i love them!! I see all the little kids on them in shopping centers and i always think gahhhhh i should of worn mine because the flat smooth floors are the best for heelys!!!

really are fun!!!! :turned:

There still quite unknown in the UK to have huge clangs of people on heelys, which would be so kool!!!! B)

At first there weird. The first time had ago on them i fell back and proper winded my self, but i think once you've done that you know you've got to keep one foot in front of the other and you have to have rigid legs or your on the floor, I went out on mine tonight for about 3 hours around town haha :lol: , my legs kill now!.

Walking in them is gay though, but i guess its no different from walking in steletoes! lol

At first there weird. The first time had ago on them i fell back and proper winded my self, but i think once you've done that you know you've got to keep one foot in front of the other and you have to have rigid legs or your on the floor, I went out on mine tonight for about 3 hours around town haha :lol: , my legs kill now!.

Walking in them is gay though, but i guess its no different from walking in steletoes! lol

Haha ;) Yes, i only used them today in tescos for about 25 mins (couldnt resist trying them out in there) and my ankles and legs are so soar when i sit up. But , it was so good, holding onto the trolly just literally wizzing past people and them looking at you like WTF! all though, queing up nearly made me a laughing stock when i nearly went backwards onto my ass!all in all it was Good fun ;)

Edited by Up'n'away

Haha ;) Yes, i only used them today in tescos for about 25 mins (couldnt resist trying them out in there) and my ankles and legs are so soar when i sit up. But , it was so good, holding onto the trolly just literally wizzing past people and them looking at you like WTF! all though, queing up nearly made me a laughing stock when i nearly went backwards onto my ass!all in all it was Good fun ;)

LOL!!!!!!

You shit it when you spot a stone and your trying to move out of the way from it - It's a stone!. The ones u cant see are worst, just chucks you off!

Deffo shopping malls and i gotta try IKEA sometime!

LOL!!!!!!

You shit it when you spot a stone and your trying to move out of the way from it - It's a stone!. The ones u cant see are worst, just chucks you off!

Deffo shopping malls and i gotta try IKEA sometime!

Yeah, got one jammed in the wheel and did send me to the floor as it just locks up the wheel!