Calling All Trials Forum Petrol Heads!

SiTrials

at pod reaction times dont matter do they? as the time only starts once you break the beam?

correct. weight is the biggest killer on a 1/4 and if you f**k the luanch your a goner. the key is a good luanch and a light car.

Terminal your looking at around 85-90mph nick

Yea there's a few of us going on bikes, so far 2 GIXXER 6's, an R1 and my 750.

The cars don't stand a chance :lol:

I don't know where santa pod is so i'll be following the others.

Leon

would of loved to take the bike up!! stupied van drivers lol!!! might have another by then!

not got the tzr anymore?

lol no sold it ages ago, i now have a lump of metel!

• 2 weeks later...

Really don't think the car will be ready for the 20th now. I'll do my best but its not looking likely.

As soon as the car is ready I'll be taking it to the strip though. I need to get an official sub 13.8 to qualify for TOTB. Should be easy - I'm hoping for something in the 12's.

Also need to make sure I can break 150mph from a standing start over 1.2 miles, but that should be no problem.

Andy P

i wont be comming either lads! if fred and andy were, i might, but as bessel is out as well, it seems a little pointless for just a few of us.

whens the next one? ill be working full time soon, so ill have some spare cash too :)

COME ON NICK!

Its still worth it! surely theres a few loverly audis going that might temp you!

:angry: