Calling All Trials Forum Petrol Heads!

SiTrials

Heres a video from my visit last weekend to get the jist of it! i'm in the S3 of course!

Some funny gear changes then? lol Pretty fast anywho.

i may well be up for this boys and girls...... i reckon i can get into the 15's ok.......

is pod much grippier than a normal road?

15s sounds realistic for your motor Prawn (Y)

The Pod is ALOT grippier than a normal road. It's sticky as f'eh on hot days. It'll take your shoes off after a day of Fuelers goin down it haha

Only thing is it means clutch DEATH for 4wd putting down ALOT of power.

Edited by Shaun H

Like many it seems, Engine rebuild permitting I'll be there! Not sure if I'll be able to run the car mind - I don't think it'll be mapped - it'll only be set for fueling for about 300bhp :(

Prawn - I've walked on the strip and its not a lie - it really does pull your shoes off! Smells like bubblegum too :D

Andy P

Put some radials on it and get damn good at gear shifts and you might get close :rolleyes:

ill whack some 15's on the front for uber acceleration, ditch all the seats apat from mine, take out the spare tyre, and rinse it to death!

on second thoughts.... maybe not.....

although, i think i will whip out the spare tyre, and rear seats, as theyre so heavy, and so easy to take out in just a few minutes!

Si, did you remove your back seats and spare wheel for your 14.55 run?

at pod reaction times dont matter do they? as the time only starts once you break the beam?

ive never actually launched the audi before, as i dont really feel the need, plus the tyres are so big, that when the do break traction theres a lot of bouncing and its realy quite violent!

guess ill have to get practising :D

what sorta terminal speed can i expect on the quarter?

going to have to get my N75J sorted soon, to get her up to 18psi, im bored of 15.

ill whack some 15's on the front for uber acceleration, ditch all the seats apat from mine, take out the spare tyre, and rinse it to death!

on second thoughts.... maybe not.....

although, i think i will whip out the spare tyre, and rear seats, as theyre so heavy, and so easy to take out in just a few minutes!

Si, did you remove your back seats and spare wheel for your 14.55 run?

at pod reaction times dont matter do they? as the time only starts once you break the beam?

ive never actually launched the audi before, as i dont really feel the need, plus the tyres are so big, that when the do break traction theres a lot of bouncing and its realy quite violent!

guess ill have to get practising :D

what sorta terminal speed can i expect on the quarter?

going to have to get my N75J sorted soon, to get her up to 18psi, im bored of 15.

hey what car you got then man? was thinkiing about taking my spare tyre out, amps and 2 12"subs lol but the weight over the back might do it a favour :turned:

Edited by GINGER_WARRIOR

no i had all my full leather seats in next time rear seats and spare are being ditched to get into the 13s!

yeah mine should do 1/4mile in 12.8 LOL yeah right!

i do 93mph over the line you should expect 90mph at least! i should be 98mph! apparently! which is a 13second run!

Fast reaction times = nuff respect

It's what drag racing's about!

But for RWYB meetings I believe it's timed from when you leave the start line yeah. Although I'm certain your RT will be recorded on your Timing sheet so you'll still be able to see how slow/quick you are off the line.

id probly get a better time like that if the conditions are anything like last time i went lol no grip at all

just do what i do....

5000rpm and release!

and theres 30

change to 2nd

theres 58

change to 3rd

theres 87

change to 4th

and over the line!

14secs

its about the same when i have sex!

i can't decide whats better?! :P

Oh go on then i'll go

GSXR 750 :shifty: Any other bikes goin?

LEON

Can I take my bike on then? Also anyones house I could crash at? It's a 3 hour ride :(

I'm up for coming on the bike though. See if some cars can catch me :P

Edit: What times too? And anyone going from West Yorkshire? Can you buy tickets on the day?

Edited by Nick Carter