Zona Updated

Joe Aston

Got some new bits today so thought i would post up some pics

Got some zona zedd forks.

Iv also got some tensile cranks to go on it just waiting for a new bb dont no how it rides withe new forks because i forgot part of the headset when i was putting them in and dident notice untill i got home to finish them off. But i do no there are very very light forks.

Also put a tenisle freewheel on the back untill i get the cranks.

P1010121.jpg

P1010120.jpg

O cool. haven't been able to ride it yet because when i was removing my old forks a bit of my headset fell out which i dident no was there so when i put the new ones in with out it they wobble around a lot. So need to find the bit that fell out. Yeah those cranks are rubbish iv got a set of tensiles on my desk right now just need a isis bb then i can get it just how i wont it. I put a tensile freewheel on the rear untill i though it would be easyer to bed in with a larger front ring as its easier to ride long distances on.

Thanks for the comments.

Joe

what's the spec of those forks? material, weight, length etc.... how much are they?

I've never seen them before

Ummmmm alu i think 794g which is about 10x lighter than my old onza ones. 60 quid if you want them with the graphics you will have to ring super cycles as tarty bikes dont have them with the graphics.

Yeah gonna be a while till i can get the tensiles on there.

Thanks for the comments.

joe

what's the spec of those forks? material, weight, length etc.... how much are they?

I've never seen them before

Will arnolds had some for a while now. He says they're really stiff and not too heavy for the price at least. I had a go and they are pretty nice. Pretty much a cheap koxx/echo fork to be honest

• 3 months later...
Ummmmm alu i think 794g which is about 10x lighter than my old onza ones. 60 quid if you want them with the graphics you will have to ring super cycles as tarty bikes dont have them with the graphics.

Yeah gonna be a while till i can get the tensiles on there.

Thanks for the comments.

joe

The forks would work out about the 3 lightest on Tarty bikes website?

Edited by Joe@Onza