Riding Without Protection

lego

Congratulations dude! Looks like an alien in there, haha, but I'm sure it's a baby!

I must confess I sometimes go bare back with the missus. She's on the pill but still every time we do it we both kinda go "Oh sh*t, that was a bit naughty, lets not do that again".... then we do it again a week later, haha, it's just better innit!

But yeah, wear a condom, haha, Mates Natural ***!!!

Davey

October 10th :) and thanks for the nice words....but I must agree they look like aliens.

Its only 16wks...so no flavour known yet.....I want a boy...got a girl...and my wife so another girl would be hard work

...but you make the most of what you get.

Edited by lego

October 10th :) and thanks for the nice words....but I must agree they look like aliens.

Its only 16wks...so no flavour known yet.....I want a boy...got a girl...and my wife so another girl would be hard work

...but you make the most of what you get.

I couldn't be doing with a girl...jesus...when shes 16 and brings a lad home I'll want to pin him down and smash his f**king teeth in....I'd be a protective dad :) ...and knowing me I'd probably try it on with her mates.

Edited by anzo

I couldn't be doing with a girl...jesus...when shes 16 and brings a lad home I'll want to pin him down and smash his f**king teeth in....I'd be a protective dad :) ...and knowing me I'd probably try it on with her mates.

Well I have a that all in hand....

Check list for daughters boyfriend interviews.

1) 7 x 7 shed

2) one chair

3) bright light

4) rope with knot

5) big f*ck off machete

Edit....sorry still laughing at you honesty about her mates.....but now you mention it..... ;)

Edited by lego

Well I have a that all in hand....

Check list for daughters boyfriend interviews.

1) 7 x 7 shed

2) one chair

3) bright light

4) rope with knot

5) big f*ck off machete

Edit....sorry still laughing at you honesty about her mates.....but now you mention it..... ;)

you forgot pliers and a hard boiled egg

And some Vaseline, duct tape and a banana

Congrats mate, you'll still be riding once the legs better though :P everyones quitting these days.

Vaseline and a banana? I want to scare him not make him love me.

And yeah I will ride again once my knees ok :) can`t understand why people quit....I`am old, shit...but I enjoy it

Some just give up because they daren`t try something new so they never progress.

Others don`t have the money to fix there bike.

And some just chuck the toys out the pram and get owned by the ladies.

Not aimed at anyone in particular ...lol.

zoo.gif

My misses is on the coil... Bareback all the way, if (99% unlikely) she gets pregnant the coil normally causes a miscarriadge! :D

Im not sure how people can claim it feels the same with a condom, it soooo does not.

My misses is on the coil... Bareback all the way, if (99% unlikely) she gets pregnant the coil normally causes a miscarriadge! :D

Im not sure how people can claim it feels the same with a condom, it soooo does not.

No it really doesn't, and those featherlight ones are a waste of time because they just split so may as well not bother.

Something about the coil disturbs me a bit.... dunno why, I guess I'm woried I'll impale my chap on it, as unlikely as I know that is, but apparently you can feel it if you're really railing it, so I dunno. My ex was on the injection, which is like 99.9% effective, I think it's the most effective thing you can get, but I tend to use condoms anyway because of the old frenulum!

Davey

Edited by Davey

errmmm, what do you mean by I'll be a dad again?

Its means "I`ll be a dad again" I was just sharing my happiness and tried to make it comical ;) hence the title.

I`am 36...married....and ride a bike with no seat :blink:

and have a 6yr old daughter.

In fact...I have a dual disc Monty, Zoo Pitbull, Mongoose Hilltopper, and a Raleigh Supertuff BMX....the old one.

Its means "I`ll be a dad again" I was just sharing my happiness and tried to make it comical ;) hence the title.

I`am 36...married....and ride a bike with no seat :blink:

and have a 6yr old daughter.

In fact...I have a dual disc Monty, Zoo Pitbull, Mongoose Hilltopper, and a Raleigh Supertuff BMX....the old one.

36 ! and your married and still riding ! ! good man ! (Y)

danny