The Incredible Frame Buildar From Peru-marino Bikes

ronnytrials

hey can´t you see 00 following the 2.3?

2.300 grms.

Those 0's make no odds because of where the point is, it should be 2.3kg or 2300grms. Which is quite heavy >_< I like the designs but i won't be buying one anytime soon.

Those 0's make no odds because of where the point is, it should be 2.3kg or 2300grms. Which is quite heavy >_< I like the designs but i won't be buying one anytime soon.

:lol:

Some of the other posts in here... Seriously people don't even bother reading these days..

hey the zoo pitbull it´s 2,13 kgs...it´s aluminus those frames it´s steel...sorry about the 0000....here it´s a litlle different.

i´ve talked with one frame factory boss here today, i´ll start to produce that frames too. but mine will have better quality and better welds, 4 dedicated brake mounts....about 40 USD...soon.

anthrax comes from the middle east

cocaine comes from south america and if 2.3kg of cocaine turned up on my doorstep in exchange for £25 I wouldn't be complaining

You'd complain if it turned up with a bunch of policemen. :P