Would A Double Front Brake Work?

Hi people

Just been thinking and i wondered, would a double front brake work? Say a Maggie and a Mono Trials all going into the same cable and just using one lever ?

Ben

Y???? Y????? Y???????????????????? how pointless would that be, lol

Please read the rest of the replys, i said it to find out if it was possible not to try it :)

Ben

ok does ur brake work, i'll take a guess on yes! then that makes it a pointless question. (it probably could work btw, but its still pointless)

ok does ur brake work, i'll take a guess on yes! then that makes it a pointless question. (it probably could work btw, but its still pointless)

It would be pointless to try and do it but it isnt a pointless question, people can show how they would IF they were going to do it how they plan to do it. I understand that there is no point that one brake is powerful enought but to be honest it would be intresting to find out what people think about it :)

Ben

It would be pointless to try and do it but it isnt a pointless question, people can show how they would IF they were going to do it how they plan to do it. I understand that there is no point that one brake is powerful enought but to be honest it would be intresting to find out what people think about it :)

Ben

worth a shot i guess if u want to be a member instead of nebie, go 4 it