T-pro

jayz_

Yeah great bike for starting and for when you are getting better its a fantastic bike top quality,But the 07 onza's are not good 2-bolt mounts! >_< So Very good choice with the 06 version you could not of got a better bike for the money you had to spend..Well Done!!!! :)

just bought it, cant wait for it to arrive, my first trials bike oooo!

will hopefully get it by friday as i have a day off

these bikes are great starter bikes, i had one for 7 month and then it cracked where the top tube and down tube join together. so just keep looking out for this crack because 3 of us in my home town had them and they all cracked in the same place so would advise you not to have it longer than 6 month. by then you should have all the basics anyway.

cheers lou.

Edited by flas12345

yes, arrived a while ago, the bike came without the handlebar attached nor pedals and as i am a noobie at trials i had no idea how to fit it together so had to take it up to my local shop (bit of a let down) though the bike did come with some tensile cranks and some new BB's which would of cost £150 yet i got them for £50.

Problem i am having is, i was able to balance really well on my XC yet i gotta start all over again it seems :P then i am going to try and progress onto a Back-Hop, had a few attempts at Pedal Hop yet i get my front wheel up but as soon as i pull on the brake i just fall down again, not too sure what i am doing wrong but i'm sure it'll come in time. Don't have any friends who do it either so i'm all alone (poor me, i need a hug!)