Magura Tpa Kit

"Dave85" on the forum sells alloy Tpa's for £3 each.. iv had about 4-5 of him.... ordering them for mates ect.. and hes always been really good and quick with posting them ect.. and the tpa's them selves are mint too (Y) and at only £3 compared to £7 for zhi ones.. you cant really go wrong...

Ryan...

I need a tpa kit but as Tarty are moving to a new premises i wouldn't receive it for a while. So the question is does anybody know anywhere else that sells them. I've tried Select and Trialsman but they don't sell them.

Link to tpa kit >>> http://www.tartybikes.co.uk/product.php?id=10023

Thanks.

That's a good question! - I need one of these kit's by Sunday for the DJ ride in Portsmouth...

Can someone post a link if they find somewhere? - i need the kit not the TPA on it's own!

Dan (Y)

"Dave85" on the forum sells alloy Tpa's for £3 each.. iv had about 4-5 of him.... ordering them for mates ect.. and hes always been really good and quick with posting them ect.. and the tpa's them selves are mint too (Y) and at only £3 compared to £7 for zhi ones.. you cant really go wrong...

Ryan...

That's a good question! - I need one of these kit's by Sunday for the DJ ride in Portsmouth...

Can someone post a link if they find somewhere? - i need the kit not the TPA on it's own!

Dan (Y)

Yea i need the whole kit not just the TPA.

Thanks anyway.