Summer Riding In Jersey

Yeah and this Joel charachter seems a bit of a gay! F**k you Joel! You call yourself a mate and you go posting s**t in my topic like this. Oh yeah and JsyMole (Tom Mollet), watch out, Joel might try and sell you some of his bike parts to buy drugs (JOKE!!) lol It's alright Joel, I haven't forgotten! ;)

Edited by call_the_police

oooooooo what have we hear .......a yes 2 verry imature little children who really cant ride and are jelous of johns riding abilaties.............john is actually a sound bloke and a verry good rider.......and for those of you who think he wont turn up......chill .....he turns up all the time with out fail.........see you thear buddie

:lol:

oooooooo what have we hear .......a yes 2 verry imature little children who really cant ride and are jelous of johns riding abilaties.............john is actually a sound bloke and a verry good rider.......and for those of you who think he wont turn up......chill .....he turns up all the time with out fail.........see you thear buddie

:lol:

Ha yeah, we'll have to get that Pompy ride sorted out sometime soon actually, now that I'm getting my GU... I'll give you a shout once she's up and running! (Y)

where is jersey? is it on a train line? trying to sort out a "track" trip this year

na sorry mate there isn't even a train on the island.

we're in the middle of the channel between the uk mainland and france.

might be a good idea to look it up on google maps.

can get here by boat, only about 4 hours!!!

Right, well the best thing to do for you mate, is to have a look at this link: http://www.condorferries.co.uk/routes_uk.aspx

Here you'll be able to find out what boat you need to take, how long it takes to get here and most importantly prices. You can book your ticket(s) via the website.

If you want to find out more about the island, or get some pictures of what it's like over here, my msn address is below.

I've also attached a map of where we are.

John

post-14157-1179538545_thumb.jpg