Final Fantasy 3

mr ailsbury

all ff games are around 99 hours if played right rather buy a psp an play valkyrie reminds me of ff12 abit

Yeah I started out with a DS then sold it to get myself a PSP then now I never play it 'cause its really uncompfortable so I'm back with a DS again...

I probly won't bother with FF3 then I'll just get a copy of Pokmon Diamond I rateee...

Yeah I started out with a DS then sold it to get myself a PSP then now I never play it 'cause its really uncompfortable so I'm back with a DS again...

I probly won't bother with FF3 then I'll just get a copy of Pokmon Diamond I rateee...

My brother is getting pokemon aswell, seems pretty cool to be honest :P

But I heard that there are alot of hackers on the net who duplicate rare stuff and anything :(

always goner have hackers on the net dude but pokemon is the shit with the DS aswell as mario kart and they seem to rate this hotel dusk or whatever at work but its abit of an oldies game nintendo are legendary when it comes to pokemon an mario stuff = ]

FF12 is ok

I got bored of it fair quick but iff your really into final fantasy you'll love it =]

you dont get chucked into battles randomly you just see the enemys wandering round and run up and hack them. =]

worth buying though i suppose =]

Also the FF7 Vincent Valentine one?

Thats a 3rd person shooter, pretty non-rpg maybe some elements but thats about it.

It's a bit like Devil May Cry I'd say if you've played them before, very nice cutscene's and stuff but nothing AAA in reguards to Final Fantasy standard.

Thats a 3rd person shooter, pretty non-rpg maybe some elements but thats about it.

It's a bit like Devil May Cry I'd say if you've played them before, very nice cutscene's and stuff but nothing AAA in reguards to Final Fantasy standard.

Probably better i stayed away from it then. Thanks.