My New T-lite

jake_mayfield

hi all this is my new bike just got it totaly finished so what do you think

janetspictures024.jpg

janetspictures025.jpg

frame: onza t-lite

forks: echo lites 07

brakes: magura 04 levers (silver) with race line pistons and braided hosing with echo booster

bars: gold zoo risers

stem: echo team

cranks: tensile with acs welded

pedals: union

gripes: try all

front wheel: monty wheel (dont know what kind but its nice)

back wheel: viz rim on a viz hub (purple rim hehehe)

tyres: maxxis creepy crawlers

bottom bracket: fsa isis

(and also building old monty 221 ti so ill have pics of that soon:

ill get some more pics if you want just ask

cheers jake

Edited by jake_mayfield

lol i know im think i mkight strip my bars to silver do you think its a good idea?

Yes please lol it will look million times better and strip that gay rim aswell spray it black i say silver and black = GOOD lol get it done and post again

Pimp

Looks very nice! despite small colour contrast.

Did you get the frame, cranks and BB from the supercycles ebay shop?

yes i was the only one that put a bid in its a great bargain

nice choice in rear rim ;) and there not weak/shit etc mine are lasting well (Y)

yes i think its very strong hasent failed on me 'yet'

what have you done. NEVER buy a viz rim they are the worst thing you can buy. they break if you hit a curb.

what have u done.

What are you? 18 stone?

V!Z rims are fine, mine lasted ages, even on it's last legs it just needed a few little tweaks and it was fine again.

Bike's gash though... Sort the colours!

• 2 weeks later...
hi every one i have a n update on my bike iv got new silver bars will post pics up later

cheers jake

I wasn't going to post in this, I hate leaving negative posts about peoples bikes, I don't like it as it is in the pics, but its your bike. My mate has a completely red Monty and a completely silver T-Lite, which I don't really like, they are on ebay now because he is getting a new dd koxx. But my point is I like bikes with plain colours, silver and black, and some highlights of one colour. When my Zona Zip is finished it will have a polished silver frame, Fluro green rims and everything else in black. Apart from the chain and the rear brake, which may turn into a dengura at some stage.

It will look nicer with silver bars, but please change that rear rim, it looks gash. I would just strip it to silver personally.

EDIT: Actually, what would look nice is if you got a matching front rim and polished the frame up, no stickers. You could get some purple onza stickers printed up, then it would look so sexy.

Edited by KuelMuel