Whats The Warranty On Base Ta26 Frame?

addicted

1 year, 2 years...?I cant find any informations on the internet :unsure:

You will need the reciept for the frame and ring up the place you bought it from as they will decide weather it is under warranty or not. normally is about 3 months

probably not, because its not exactly a koxx or echo, gu, Zoo!, etc. sorry to sound harsh but i wouldn't bother, and you should have been told about a warranty when the bike was bought (prob 1 year on mechanical failure though, frame/forks)

Also i previously owned one and they snap easy!

It depends on the warrenty with the factory its 3 months and depending with the suplier it could be anything.

Plus i sent mine back and they didnt even contat me and when i contacted them they fed me with some crap about how the factory in thiland will not accept it etc

even though it snapped on the weld!

so i left the frame with them!

luckily i didnt have to pay to send it to them my work did :D

i enclose a pic.

1440347642_l.jpg

Also i previously owned one and they snap easy!

It depends on the warrenty with the factory its 3 months and depending with the suplier it could be anything.

Plus i sent mine back and they didnt even contat me and when i contacted them they fed me with some crap about how the factory in thiland will not accept it etc

even though it snapped on the weld!

so i left the frame with them!

luckily i didnt have to pay to send it to them my work did :D

i enclose a pic.

1440347642_l.jpg

was that an old model or the new one?

was that an old model or the new one?

Doesn't look like its a newer, one as i think the newer ones all have yokes there.

I've seen a couple of threads where the frames have been replaced. One was 14 months old i think as well.

probably not, because its not exactly a koxx or echo, gu, Zoo!, etc. sorry to sound harsh but i wouldn't bother, and you should have been told about a warranty when the bike was bought (prob 1 year on mechanical failure though, frame/forks)

Deng or koxx dont have an amazing warrenty so dont no what your trying to get at there.

It will have a manafactures default warrenty which could be any thing from a month to years. It just covers and bad workmanship and things made improperly. Because of what trials bikes are used for and the hammering they get no companys does a proper warrenty for if it brakes, the best is onza which do half price crash replacement.