Monty 221 Pr Or Monty 221 Mag Run A 48mm Rim ?

Basikly what it say in the title. I was wondering if you can run a 48mm on eather frame with a hs33 with rock pads ?. As im thinking about buying a monty frame, i have a wheel at home with a 48mm rim. so i dont wont to buy it with and that not able to fit. thnks

liam

(dj ride was great)

Edited by missionmod

ERMMMMMM..........well i had problems with 221ti and a koxx 47mm rear rim with plazzy pads......and i think the rock pads have more material than plazzys.......so im guessing no.........

thnks m8 well it eather on of them frames or a zona, im not shure how much money i got at the mo though so were see lol .

liam

no problem at all m8.........d.j. ride was awsome wasent it.....hey we are riding pompy again this sunday if u wanna join us.........11 at the hall on sunday

p.s........witch 1 were you at the d.j. ride.........

i was the bloke on the xtp with blue lid and silly tight blue jeans and white top :rolleyes:

Cool sounds good m8. yer il probily pop down. i was on the shit mission prodigy stiped down to metal. had a tight jeans and a brown top on lol i think i rember seein you ,i was rideing with the boy with the old t-mag ?

liam

Thanks boys. still not shure what frame to get, but thanks for the idea of the monts for got a bout them but i still thinking about the zona zip. but supercyces are so shit. there delivard is discraful, anywere else i can get it ??

liam <_<