Anyone Who Knows Tom E

NVWOCI WVS

basically he owes me £30 and has done since febuary, he said he'd post me a cheque but keeps making up excuses, not heard from him in ages either so could anyone who knows him/can get in contact with him please do so on my behalf??

thanks very much

sam

post-13468-1179861134_thumb.jpg

Edited by samdoman

nice one, youre in perfect contact with me and you post this.

to be honest, for a start, the communication between me and you was sketchy to start with. you had problems getting me the money on time, in fact, i kept it for you for quite a while, actual getting in contact with you was a hassle, selling you the cranks was hell. i make the simplest mistake and your on my back.

i've said before as soon as i can afford it, i can get you the money. now i don't care if you need it right now or not, the last time you mentioned it you needed it to ride, and from previous posts i know you've been riding. it's about when i can afford to get it to you or not, i can't right now, but i'm sure i can soon, so be patient.

Tis true. Even though my stuff came really late, it came in the end and contacting him was hard but by the sounds of it he's having a rough time, so give the man a chance. Im sure theres a valid reason for it.

nice one, youre in perfect contact with me and you post this.

to be honest, for a start, the communication between me and you was sketchy to start with. you had problems getting me the money on time, in fact, i kept it for you for quite a while, actual getting in contact with you was a hassle, selling you the cranks was hell. i make the simplest mistake and your on my back.

i've said before as soon as i can afford it, i can get you the money. now i don't care if you need it right now or not, the last time you mentioned it you needed it to ride, and from previous posts i know you've been riding. it's about when i can afford to get it to you or not, i can't right now, but i'm sure i can soon, so be patient.

i sent you the money a week after we agreedd the sale because i had to earn it first so you didnt really have to wait at all did you?

you then took about 3 weeks to post me the cranks which were supposed to come with the bash, you said you forgot it and were going to post it the next week...then you told me you had it packaged up ready to send then it never came so emailed you again and didnt get a response...then youreplied ages later saying you couldnt find it and were going to send me the money to buy a replacement new one...

i have all the emails saved to prove it so if anyone wants to see them? i've been waiting a quarter of a year plus for the money and it still isnt here...i've been in contact with him plenty and i have all the emails i've sent to prove it, i never get a reply though, so he's lying.

i've been extremely patient and i borrowed money to pay for a new one until you sent me the money for it so i could ride for the time-being...but it still hasnt come so i had to pay for it out of my pocket.

i really cant afford to lose £30 so please someone chase him up...

and he sent me a PM having a go at me now because of this topic and claiming that he never said he'd send me the money for a new one! but see the email attatched to the first post to see he said he would!

i had some issues with tom when i bought a stem from him. fair enough tom, if you're having some difficulties with other things, i feel for you. but people shouldn't put stuff up for sale if they don't have it ready to go, or can't afford to post it. Its a bit like getting a loan for something if you can't pay it back, accept we don't come round and nick your telly!

please please please be prepared for sales you enter in to, both sellers and buyers

Smithy