Stupid Coments!

Yes vee do why?

matts in my tuter n i ride with him ofter school sum times :)

i was riding in my local town and one of us was hipping on a micro scooter and another one one of us on a zoo pitbull they were face to face and this old "bloke" was watching and when they stoped he run up to them shook thier hands and went now that was very very good! well done indeed and i was like ok mr fokey! u dont even know what your talking about so hobble on now!

lol

this girl came up to me asking why i wear a helmet , so i said cause it safe and i don't wanna crack my head open. Then she says but if your really good you wont hurt yourself !! and then you just get people shout stuff like " ahhhh dick head hes got a helmet on "

then on a ride in clacton this girl comes over asking all our ages and callum from colchester goes 17 and then she asks me and i say 21 then she goes are you hes dad !! it didn't even seem like she was joking.

lol funny times people! i was hoping onto some ones wall last weekend and they came out their house and was giving it all u want me to hop on ur wall do you! and we were like ok but if i had a wall at my house i would use mine inset of yours so u can go jump on it all you like!!!

Funniest thing i've heard:

My mate got a MOD and we all ride stock so we take the mick sometimes.... Some guy walks past us and goes "Wooaahh!! Fcuking Hell!! Didn't know you can get BMX's with disc brakes!?" ...... lmao!

Also in reading we were riding near someones house, this bloke comes out and is like "what would you do or say if i was riding in your front garden!!??" - some one replied "arrrggghhh mate, spot on i'd join you!"

Edited by Ghetto Rider

the funniest thing i heard was when i was on my jump bike i told this 10 year old that my lock out on my forks was these amazing set of hydrolics and cost £11 grand :S, then my rather fat freind said he backflipped 20 times off a 3000ft clift ! i was like lol

haha put ill cable tie you to that lamp post if you dont shut it

iv had your brakes soud crap why do you like them like it

we had a old lady come over with a can of wd40 for our brakes :P

Edited by Grant H

Your brakes don't work always makes me laugh.....

And when a drunk chav asks you to "lend em you wheels"..............YEAH SURE GO FOR IT !

I Got them brakes.....there called hydra or summit........always works well

My bikes better than yours.....pointless comment

Fancy a race.........after they've asked you why your cranks so small ! (and then i've explained why i havn't got any gears!)

And last but not least !!!!!!!

My uncle/dad/cousin can do that, there called peat summit, thats what my last name is....

Lol, hope it made you laugh !!!

Jarrod

I was in chelmsford, and this kid started giving it, so we gave it back. Then he says 'Shut up, or i'll get my uncle, he works for the mafia' (thats seriously what he said) HA! HA! that was very funny.

Edited by dozydame

I was in chelmsford, and this kid started giving it, so we gave it back. Then he says 'Shut up, or i'll get my uncle, he works for the mafia' (thats seriously what he said) HA! HA! that was very funny.

maybe he did :unsure:

no, but my mate has had, 'do those holes make you go faster?'

Grant it wasn't that, it was "Their speed holes" and "Those holes make them go faster" (the chav was talking to his mates)

Grant it wasn't that, it was "Their speed holes" and "Those holes make them go faster" (the chav was talking to his mates)

erm no, and since when has Steve Spartley been a chav????

And you weren't there, I was (Y)