Monty 221 Pr Vs Zoo Python

depends on where you live to be honest mate, i live very close to natural rocks ect. so the pr is perfect for that terain.

But i choose the zoo because i prefer to ride street and the zoo has to be one of the best bikes for that aspect of trials.

so basically its up to you, which sort of trials would you prefer to be best at?

depends on where you live to be honest mate, i live very close to natural rocks ect. so the pr is perfect for that terain.

But i choose the zoo because i prefer to ride street and the zoo has to be one of the best bikes for that aspect of trials.

so basically its up to you, which sort of trials would you prefer to be best at?

i'm alot better at street riding 100% sure

They are totally differant bikes???

I'd start by working out if you want a long or a short bike. That will help you somewhat because the monty is 'short' at 1000mm wheelbase while the python is long at (i think) 1045mm wheelbase.... The python will feel like a MUCH bigger bike than the monty...

Agree with Jake, they are completely different.

If I was to choose which one to get, I would go for the python but thats because I don't really get on well with monty's. Just ride both and see which you like best, its the only way to do it really, everyone likes different bikes!

If you were trying to decide between a short echo and a monty, I could understand, cos you would have indicated that you at least knew you wanted a short bike, but it just seems that you've picked two of the most popular bikes and asked for a popularity vote.

The fact that people have actually said one or another baffles me. How can you POSSIBLY recommend a bike for someone when they havn't even stated what they want from a bike????? Just cos he feels he's better at street, does not mean a zoo will be better for him, people do actually ride street on short bikes you know? like those who don't get on with long bikes.......

bahahahahahahahahahahahaha

read what you've wrote!!!

'I live close to natural so the PR is perfect for that terrain' your suggesting the PR is a natural bike BECAUSE you live close to natural??? this is what im talking about folks.....

Edited by jake1516