Tarty Raffle Grips

King C

when i put grips on i spray clear lacquer on the bars so the grip glues tight and doesn't spin , so i did that and left it for little while went back and checked them and it was all tight apart from the end so i rolled the end back to spray abit more under there and when i rolled it back flat it had split.

don't worry about the replacement it was my fault anyway , cheers thou (Y)

The grips on my trials bike split when i put them on, wierd as i have the same grips on the same bars on my xc bike, there still fine!

Im still using then though, 1 1/2 years later, the split seems to grow very slowly. now about an inch and a half on each grip lol.

When i see how much money i have left next week, i will be placing an order.

Im seriously considering of putting this order in what i have just made in my basket on tarty. Its comes to £200 and i will be receiving 20 pairs of the standard ones and 20 pairs of the soft ones.

Hmm im not sure.

Danny.

Just thinking about that. It wouldn't work. If like they said it goes off order number you will only have one order and one order number and 40 pairs of grips.

So you spend £200 get 40 pairs of grips and get one entry into the raffel.

Matt Rushton

when we have an order, we put the order number down as many times as there is the griffles (mine and stans name for raffle grips) in the order, so if you order 20 grips in a single order, we'll put your order number in the spreadsheet 20 times

when we have an order, we put the order number down as many times as there is the griffles (mine and stans name for raffle grips) in the order, so if you order 20 grips in a single order, we'll put your order number in the spreadsheet 20 times

Ah ok. So it would work.

Matt Rushton