Some Bmx Photos

Dan Clark

Cos BMXer's are 'ard bastards.

Guy I knwo recently ripped off his top lip after crashing, rode 2 weeks later and ripped the stitches, lovely.

i wear a lid but only cos if I die I'll leave a child without a father

the rollerblading thing was a joke

Yes I know :P

Rollerbladers aren't the main problem in Colchester, its the parents who think "hey, we jsut bought little Johnny a nice bike for his 4th birthday, he should definately go to the skatepark and ride it there, he'd love that"

No joke, I seriously once saw two fat slaggy chav mums in their young 20's, pushing a toddler on a skateboard down a flatbank. Oner day they will get a peg to the face or some kids skateboard will go flying and hit their kid, and I will laugh.

Just save yourself half an hour and stick in Ipswich, still the same metal park as before, it's got alright flow to it, buts its overcrowded and metal. Alright park if your local but not worth the journey.

Teaching an 8 year old to ride mini ramps is different to sending your 5 year old off to ride around and around the fun box in circles.

The worst thing about colchester skate park is the kids on mountain bikes.

least we aren't like the skateboarders! :P who get pissed off if u do anything that involves them in the tinyest way! colchester has the worst skateboarders ever! there just like chavs around here.

Edited by 1handedluke

The race track looked pretty frightening last time I went past it :)

I don't do dirt, this could be entertaining

yeah, the race track isnt the most unscary thing ever, it's all loose graveloy stuff so lots of graved knees and elbows...there's a tripple there which my friend stacked on the landing and ripped hios arm right open mand filled it up with gravel...was a hospital job!

but there are some pretty nice dirt spots in the surrouinding area, mostly secret spots but if you all come down for a ride we could show you some of them. there's the huge and absolutely immaculately perfect hasketon trails in woodbridge too, which is a ten minute drive out of ipswich or about 10minutes by train too, lots of nice dirt to ride, i'm thinking a weekend jam? i'll talk to the locals!