Hi People I'm New

echodave

Hi people iv'e just joined trials-forum, just to let you in on some bits about myself

My name is dave i ride a Echo lite in red and i come from essex (good riding spots here) i dont only do trials biking i also do sailing and help out generally for everyone whos in need, my favourite move is drop gaps, but i'm still learning, i love watching videos of street becasue it gives me the insperation to go out for a ride and really gets me in the mood. I'm up for riding 24/7 i just love it. I ride with people of this forum such as ..ben.. matt2468 simpson lankyricky and more but all these riders give me insperation to go out for a ride.

Hope i can be helpfull on trials-forum.

From dave

Edited by echodave

Hi Dave

Good to have you finally join the forum, just keep your posts well structured and read the guidlines and you will be validated in no time hope you make lots of new friends on forum and try to give good advice to people and decent replies.

Ben

hi dave, where abouts are you in essex...? have you ever been to clacton there are quite alot of us here, 12 i think add me on msn esexboyz12345@hotmail.co.uk we talk some more there.:)

Lew.

Hi gu lew

I'm from benfleet in essex, and no iv'e never been clacton riding, hopefully i will come down so i can ride with you. I will add you on msn so we can chat more.

Dave

Hi people iv'e just joined trials-forum, just to let you in on some bits about myself

My name is dave i ride a Echo lite in red and i come from essex (good riding spots here) i dont only do trials biking i also do sailing and help out generally for everyone whos in need, my favourite move is drop gaps, but i'm still learning, i love watching videos of street becasue it gives me the insperation to go out for a ride and really gets me in the mood. I'm up for riding 24/7 i just love it. I ride with people of this forum such as ..ben.. matt2468 simpson lankyricky and more but all these riders give me insperation to go out for a ride.

Hope i can be helpfull on trials-forum.

From dave

If you know then you must be local to me as well, do you live near Rayleigh/Southend area?

simpson these riders give me insperation to go out for a ride.

:o oh my god.... im in love! people like me!!! score!!! anyway seeing as were new best mates! :P i think im out tommorow about 8-11 at appleton, but will probably ride the estate before that would be awsome if you would come down and ride, and i might actually have my own bike and not turn up for 10 mins on my scooter and nick baz's bike and mess up his bars lol

awwwww :wub: xXx

:o oh my god.... im in love! people like me!!! score!!! anyway seeing as were new best mates! :P i think im out tommorow about 8-11 at appleton, but will probably ride the estate before that would be awsome if you would come down and ride, and i might actually have my own bike and not turn up for 10 mins on my scooter and nick baz's bike and mess up his bars lol

awwwww :wub: xXx

hi simson it is mitch i ride with jack balman and birdman and the rest just wondering are u riding next saturday on the 23rd at southend hope you are i will try and get my canvey lot down i.e nick reed and dan and bill. i will defently be there myself shall i meet you at civic centres.

write back from mitch.

hi

Thanks every one who has read my post and special thanks to those who left a comment

dave

hello dave i am mitch i ride mod the zona zip hope u can come next saturday the 23rd of june to southend ride it is going to be a big ride every one is going to be there every one is meeting at civic centres if you do not know where that is in southend i will meet you at benfleet staion.

hope to see u there frm mitch.

hi simson it is mitch i ride with jack balman and birdman and the rest just wondering are u riding next saturday on the 23rd at southend hope you are i will try and get my canvey lot down i.e nick reed and dan and bill. i will defently be there myself shall i meet you at civic centres.

write back from mitch.

hello dave i am mitch i ride mod the zona zip hope u can come next saturday the 23rd of june to southend ride it is going to be a big ride every one is going to be there every one is meeting at civic centres if you do not know where that is in southend i will meet you at benfleet staion.

hope to see u there frm mitch.

hi mitch

I'll do my best to get there and yh i know where that is but thanks for the concern hope to see u soon

dave