Any One Have That New Tomb Raider Game.

Conor the basher.

Im stuck on this stupid bit of the game and i have tryed looking throught the walk throughs but they dont work any one have it ?

cheers conor.

P.s sorry about the spelling the spell check dont work.

tomb raider legends?

i have it

i cant do it - it makes you think

which bit ? I'm only about 3 or 4 levels in so far but might be able to help

BOLLOX !. With a step by step walkthrough then yes.

Danny.

Haz plays games often. If he'd have played a lot in this sort of genre he may know what things to expect and being generally intelligent gets you through quicker.

I'll always remember trying to complete halo in under 3 hours because someone told me i got something cool. I did it, and didn't get anything.

But Kris. Its not do able !!!.

Seriously. I havnt moved for 3 didn't move for three days. I was fully concentrating. It was on medium difficulty also. I have completed every tomb raider out there.

I think i should be able to do it in "10 hours". But it's not possible.

Danny.

But Kris. Its not do able !!!.

Seriously. I havnt moved for 3 didn't move for three days. I was fully concentrating. It was on medium difficulty also. I have completed every tomb raider out there.

I think i should be able to do it in "10 hours". But it's not possible.

Danny.

Slow brain? :P

I played the original tomb raider, it's the same game.

I know the puzzles and bar some new small features, I knew exactly what to do 90% of the way through, I dont collet artifacts, or relics unless they are vital, because I did all that stuff before.

It really isnt that impossible, in the summer I'll make a fraps speed run.

My Exact time was 10 hours 46 minutes 32 seconds, played on meddium difficulty. It's no different to completeing Half Life two in 3 hours or something which people have done... you just have to know all the short cuts.

• 1 month later...

Im also stuck on anniversary aswell im on that level where there is that chamber and loads of cylinders and you have to climb up them in a certain order but there is no way of opening the other door and getting onto the otherside of wall.

Andrew

At the start of Greece?

Just seen some guy, killed some tigers?

Give me more info and I can help.

well you walk into that weird building thing which is the next level and you talk to this dude and walk around for him etc??? do you get what i mean LOL.

Andrew