Deng Frames Under £150,,,,,, Link To Shop Inside.

rudirudirudirudirudi

Just been thinking and I'm sure if he was conning people he'd charge a little bit more seeing as the price is very cheap, the frames are £80 to buy there so £130 is still £50 profit a frame, not bad at all considering we're saving £100+

Also other than just trying to pay via Paypal how can I make this secure so I don't get raped/if I do get raped then there is something I an do about it?

Just been thinking and I'm sure if he was conning people he'd charge a little bit more seeing as the price is very cheap, the frames are £80 to buy there so £130 is still £50 profit a frame, not bad at all considering we're saving £100+

Also other than just trying to pay via Paypal how can I make this secure so I don't get raped/if I do get raped then there is something I an do about it?

hey, he takes payment through western union. they seem quite secure. you can track the money etc. they do charge a fee though. for a frame they charge about £20 which is quite expensive but then its almost instant.

Are you sure Western Union is safe, I remember a topic about a year back, might of been by Mr Joe Mahaaaaaaa sayign that someone was demanding to pay through Western and everyone said it's easy to scam money out of peopel that way, i'll research it now.

I was just talking to him on msn and he seems a sound bloke, good English as well.

If some other people buy from him and all goes smoothly then I may consider it.....

He told me someone from UK bought bash and cranks, guessing this was "rudoxolty"

Has anyone actually bought anything from him?

I was just talking to him on msn and he seems a sound bloke, good English as well.

If some other people buy from him and all goes smoothly then I may consider it.....

He told me someone from UK bought bash and cranks, guessing this was "rudoxolty"

Has anyone actually bought anything from him?

yep that was me. havent actually paid yet. but yer. its like £30 postage whatever you get, and because he wants paid through western union they take a fee. should pay during the next few days. im prepared to take the risk.

yep that was me. havent actually paid yet. but yer. its like £30 postage whatever you get, and because he wants paid through western union they take a fee. should pay during the next few days. im prepared to take the risk.

Fair play!

Let us know how it goes.

Hope everyone realises that if a few people buy from him and all goes well, everyone will be all denged up within a few month lol

Dunno why people always revert to deng as being a bike , its adament ,czar,gu,zoo,echo he ownes the company that sells them.

Anyway id have a 07 Gu frame :) even though i have one.

why you wnat a gu when you can get a zoo long if you want an orgasmm get a zoo;)

Just pointing it out, somebody else will explain why.

Jake1516 perhaps?

Don't do it.

edit: 30 pounds is not enough to send a frame from britain to france by the shittiest courier on the market, and you're expecting him to send a frame from 20,000km away for that money? sending a bike from china to europe is just under 300 pounds, and that's just 1 bike. this idiot will send anything for 30? my god he must be the owner of UPS.

Edited by Inur

Just pointing it out, somebody else will explain why.

Jake1516 perhaps?

Don't do it.

edit: 30 pounds is not enough to send a frame from britain to france by the shittiest courier on the market, and you're expecting him to send a frame from 20,000km away for that money? sending a bike from china to europe is just under 300 pounds, and that's just 1 bike. this idiot will send anything for 30? my god he must be the owner of UPS.

When i went to Hong Kong 3 weeks ago, i sent my frame and other bike bits via shipping. This would take 40 or so days though but it was only £20 (although i didnt have to pay for anything hehe :shifty: ), and it was about 4kg so it really depends how they get delivered.

JK

Oh come on... 1st thing, guy is actually quite expensive for a chinese trials market, 2nd thing noone in china knows him, 3rd Deng doesn't use dealers in china.

Support European dealers:P

I've been buying ipods from chinese and easiest way to recognise supplier as a scammer was just to ask for payment method:P

why you wnat a gu when you can get a zoo long if you want an orgasmm get a zoo;)

Beau`s gay everyone so dont listen to him , 07 gu is thee best riding frame everr!1!1!

:o carnt beleive it costs £300 to send one bike i had 2 delivered by dhl from hong kong in 3 days.

1. i've bought stuff from china and payed via paypal

2. stuff abit lighter than a frame cost £30 delivery from hong-kong

it seems abit of a risk 2 me

maybe if he was on e-bay it wouldn't be so bad as you can get some kind of back up but IMO its not worth the risk (unless loads of peeps try an buy stuff from this guy an he gets +ive comments/feedback)

ben g WST

Seriously, what the f**king hell is wrong with some people on here?

'He sounds pretty ok'? Of course he does, hes on the bloody internet telling you what you want to hear, a peadophile sounds 'ok' on the internet...get my drift?

Can't transfer funds with a chinese paypal acount? Bullshit, theres hardly any country in the world that this is not possible, and china? The biggest exporters in the world can't accept paypal?

You're not actually doing yourselves any favours here, you may loose all your money and you'll then be crying about it on the forum wondering why you bothered to take the risk. And if your frame snaps in about 2 days, good luck getting another one.

Stick to tartybikes, they're the best shop in the UK for a reason, and they're keeping trials alive in the UK, so I think that is just cause to support them. Ok you're paying the little bit extra on a frame... but at least you know you'll recieve what you buy.

2. stuff abit lighter than a frame cost £30 delivery from hong-kong

But that was by ship at a guess?

It takes such a long time that some other Chinese scam artist (seach chit-chat for "Bianchi roadbike") took advantage of that and put up lots of +3k worth bikes on ebay for pennies. Paypal accepts returns within 45 days of purchase and he wrote that shipping would take 40 business days. Easy to calculate how he could get away with sending nothing even when payment was done through PP.

Are you sure Western Union is safe, I remember a topic about a year back, might of been by Mr Joe Mahaaaaaaa sayign that someone was demanding to pay through Western and everyone said it's easy to scam money out of peopel that way, i'll research it now.

Western Union is anything but safe. Why do you think it is used by almost ALL Nigerian 419 scammers?