Worth It?

Class Clown

oh right, thats fair enough then. but surely if that has been cut, then you should get the echo/zoo etc ones for like 55...?

tryall cranks are good and light, but i reckon the deng ones would take more abuse

good point mr k but i dont think sad pad got them in stock and they dont deal with tarty lol only select bikes and i dunno if they got them

I think that's a good choice although haven't heard much about them freewheels compared to the Tensile so maybe consider a Tensile for reliability, also yeah, I'd definitely go for Deng cranks, even if your paying a bit more and buying from Tart, just I see Koxx as being overpriced Competition gear, your choice at the end of the day, also I take it that it's for a mod due to lack of Bash.

tensile parts ***. I dont think koxx parts are all that for the money your paying. Tensile freewheels are the way to go. I know tensile cranks are a bit more money than the price your getting the try-all's for but there worth the ££. I would also go for the truvative gigapipe bb, solid as a rock, both bearings and axle...cheap too! Thats just my opinion but i have found those parts to be great.

I've heard - from various accounts - that the try-all freewheel is utter... erm... bad.

I don't know why (ie, wether it skip a lot, or just brakes easily) but from independant sources, I hear to steer clear of them.

yeah, they skip like a school girl, tensiles *** mate!

QUOTE(hugh_b @ Jun 16 2007, 10:51 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
tensile parts ***. I dont think koxx parts are all that for the money your paying. Tensile freewheels are the way to go. I know tensile cranks are a bit more money than the price your getting the try-all's for but there worth the ££. I would also go for the truvative gigapipe bb, solid as a rock, both bearings and axle...cheap too! Thats just my opinion but i have found those parts to be great.

i agree so much, the only thing try-all makes that are good are stems and mod rims imo

Only ever used one try-all free wheel (tom from yarms), found it skipped under pressure but because of the number of engagements you could barely feel the skip (it just passed onto the next engagement). Try-all cranks are beast, i have them on my mod. They're stiff and weigh next to nothing :)