Nearly Got Mugged....

If i was in that situation duno cause i've never had a fight, go to have one some time but meh, you could try and put them in a weird kind of situation, act gay to them i mean there never going to see you again if there pikeys, they will get confused and they will overload, and over heat then you ride of feeling all good in side (alternate ending) you could kick the little git in the tell him a few good reason why stealing bikes is bad, as for the others, they might see what you have done, so run like there is no tomorow because lets face it, your going to cover more ground with two feet than two wheels, or maybe just get some mates and have a turf war, :twisted: .

Ps, im bored so i basically talked put of my arse, its a natural talent that cannot be taught, so do not try this at home it can have devastating effects, :lol:

Edited by trials freak

Some people are such retards! I think someone planned on stealing a bike from me in plymouth skate park a month ago

KID - "Mate, What would you do if i nicked your bike?"

Me- "Urm, run after you and probably beat you senseless"

KID - "Mate, can i have a go on your bike?"

Yeah, F***ing brilliant question to ask me after asking what I'd do if he nicked it!!

Funny thing was, I got a puncture, put the bike down to get a repair kit from my bag and the little T**t tried ridng off on it!!! A T-pro with a flat rear tyre, how far are you going to get, come on!!!

I hope his head didn't hurt a lot after i pushed him off onto the concrete! Actually, i hope it did hurt A LOT!!! Could of knocked some sense into him!!!

Was in local pizza shop recently, bike was outside and my 2 mates were outside with it, and another 2 mates inside pizza shop with me, a chav was eyeing up my bike, so stared right in his eyes for like 5 mins, he was too balls to come and ask what i was staring at, so got a little 8-10 year old chav to come as me, he was like, "you staring at me dick ed?!?" i was like, "yeah?" lol

He offered me out down the lane lmao, police station right next to the pizza shop lol. my mate just said, "why dont you offer me out then?" the chav went, "alright then" my mate jumped off his bike, got his round the throat by 1 hand he couldnt breath, he punched him in the guts, head butted him then elbows him in the back of his head lmao, was the funniest fight iv seen for a long time, he actually started to cry after he got punched in guts lmao!!! baring in mind he was about 19 lol, my mates only 16 lmao f**king hard b*****d though!

the end :)

Hmmm i dunno what i would personally do, I'm not really a violent person, but if someone hits me 1st I'm not afraid to beat the shit out of them. Depends to be honest, have hit a few kids off my bike when they were trying to nick it, my bike is 1 thing you dont want to try to take off of me! lol but yea i dunno you did the right thing in not risking yourself, in our area you can easily end up with a knive in your throat for f**king with chavs

Hate it when sumthin like that happens!

Woz once at my local skatepark and some lad wanted a go on my m8s bike he said that he had "10 seconds" to let him hav a go on the bike my m8 just sat there until the 10 seconds woz up then the 'chav' grabbed my m8s bike to hav a go then all hell unleashed my m8 grabbed this lad and put him in a headlock and nearly killed him!!!!! this lads face went blue!!!!! the lad coudnt even walk after!!

couple of months later that same lad died in a car crash.

Edited by Jimmy_c

Hate it when sumthin like that happens!

Woz once at my local skatepark and some lad wanted a go on my m8s bike he said that he had "10 seconds" to let him hav a go on the bike my m8 just sat there until the 10 seconds woz up then the 'chav' grabbed my m8s bike to hav a go then all hell unleashed my m8 grabbed this lad and put him in a headlock and nearly killed him!!!!! this lads face went blue!!!!! the lad coudnt even walk after!!

couple of months later that same lad died in a car crash.

heres a bit of advice, spell properly and use good gramma, it will help you get validated.

no chav's mess with me and my mates, their too fascinated with my mates afro :deej:

heres a bit of advice, spell properly and use good gramma, it will help you get validated.

no chav's mess with me and my mates, their too fascinated with my mates afro :deej:

Is he a "Long haired hippy gay"?

the chavs call allot of my friends that.

IF SOME one tried taking my bike i probley smack the fook out but if they were allot bigger than me i would let then take my bike in there hands(now the hands are in use) smack him so hard in the nose as many times as i could before he drops the bike and see what happens after that but more than likely the skinny streaks of piss will fall to the floor.

and i have adhd so i probably wouldn't stop hitting for about 15 min.

Edited by Mr Monty

IF SOME one tried taking my bike i probley smack the fook out but if they were allot bigger than me i would let then take my bike in there hands(now the hands are in use) smack him so hard in the nose as many times as i could before he drops the bike and see what happens after that but more than likely the skinny streaks of piss will fall to the floor.

and i have adhd so i probably wouldn't stop hitting for about 15 min.

because adhd makes you fight...

Weilding a machette makes you want to fight!

If I was you I would never have run unless he’s a fair bit bigger and a lot older than me or got a knife or a gun I would stand my ground and fight the hardest fight in my life to keep my bike. If they actually got my bike simple spear tackle takes anyone off a bike, then you can beat 2 shades of sh*t into them. If they have any real weapons it helps if you’re a long distance runner you can just wear them out. He He

Don’t bother fighting if they have a knife or a gun it’s not worth getting killed.

I know all the chavs round here and they all leave me alone now because I did engineering at GCSE with them all, so they leave me alone for some reason, I never used to talk to them, now I get "Wow check that f**kin, craaaazaaay moshooo", and then "ar leave im he well safe innit".

Twats.

We were riding a while ago, just turned up to a great spot, and heard, "hay mate how much did your bike cost, yeh you with the red wheels", from across the way to my mate on his monty, he looked at me as I live round here and know the ones who will do anything and the ones who won't, I just said, "Leg it," out of the corner of my mouth, I picked my bag up and they started jogging towards us so we sprinted off at top speed while there chasing after us, knobs. There were about 4 of them about 20-25 from what I heard afterwards, because I recognised two, chasing us two on bikes.

What is the f**king point, I am almost ready to get bike insurance ffs, it happens so often round here.

Anti Chav militia?

I'm in an angry mood and don't really care how much i get hurt.

I'd fight anyone, any amount of people for my bike. No questions. Mother always taught me 'bigger they are harder they fall'