Water Bleed

Hi I have heard all sorts of ways to bleed a magi hs33 but don’t know what is the best way to do it. my mate has just bleed his with water but it is a bit soft. dose bleeding a hs33 with water make the braking power better. or is it better bleeding it with hs33 fluid better. tell me what is best.

Do you know how often you have to bleed the brake with a water bleed and what is the best way to bleed with water.

when you get a leak or something...

once ever 2 or 3 months to be sure.

using a syringe or a sink would be the best way, just search to find out.

use a bleed kit if u can, then u dont have the hassle of taking the brake of your bike, i just did a water bleed for my mate an it seems to be really good an holds well. so much easier an cheaper than oil aswell, an all u need is a syringe an insertion pipe/fitting (sweet)

Yea i was the muppet who had a squishy water bleed :$

It was my first bleed (that could sound very bad to you sickos out there!) and i forgot to lift the brake lever so it had some air in.

Now it's done properly and feels pukka :closedeyes:

Not entirely sure of the cons of water bleeds myself but it defo feels alot better than oil now

Yeah, I'd use some de-ionised water to be on the safe side. 65p from garage... sorted! (Y)

...last week I bleed my brakes with baby oil, cause I was worried about the seals thing. f**k that... couldn't get that oil shit out quick enough, feels terrible after using water! So thought bugger it, get some de-ionised while I'm at it.

Hi I have heard all sorts of ways to bleed a magi hs33 but don’t know what is the best way to do it. my mate has just bleed his with water but it is a bit soft. dose bleeding a hs33 with water make the braking power better. or is it better bleeding it with hs33 fluid better. tell me what is best.

hi mate i am mitch well what can i say i bleed my brakes with water and they work really well they do not feel soft at all i would recommened bleeding your brakes with water if you know how to bleed them properly.

from mitch.

both my disc and hs33 are run on water and i havnt had a problem with either of them

so go for it.

p.s mine is quite firm

ermm you are quite stupid arent you.

do not ever bleed your disc with water

Edited by Grant H

how do you think fish breathe? Water has air in it about 5% I think so its a better idea to have an oil bleed, but you can bleed by water if you want just don't think it'll last as long probaly 2-3 months depends on how much you ride.

hope I've helped