Gasgas

Mr_scott

Rochdale Quarry...

post-4136-1174243339_thumb.jpg

The middle of quite a hard section we had going.

post-4136-1174243357_thumb.jpg

Practicing the old hops on the back wheel.. took me a while to remember its a clutch and not a rear brake.

post-4136-1174243377_thumb.jpg

Start of a section, pretty nice pic.

post-4136-1174243423_thumb.jpg

Just having a play on some hills at the end of the day.

post-4136-1174243444_thumb.jpg

post-4136-1174243456_thumb.jpg

Craig....

Very nice indeed, i ant been on mine or up there in ages; broken rist dunt help though. may be if you go up again sometime when my rist is right give us a bell and ill tag along. Dont no if you no about the quarry like around corner from it known as secret quarry in bacup which is used by queit a few lads on pedal bikes, but dont go up on motobike if your caught on a motobike you may find yourself bikeless as its council owned.

I thought access to Adingham was now restricted for motorcycles?

it was going to be but from what i heard the farmer said he won't close it and will go all way to court if need be, so im guessing it wasn't took any further.

Pedal power not enough for you eh?

My mate might be getting one soon, Are the technique alot different to bike trials?

Quite a lot of the technique can be used.

Very nice indeed, i ant been on mine or up there in ages; broken rist dunt help though. may be if you go up again sometime when my rist is right give us a bell and ill tag along. Dont no if you no about the quarry like around corner from it known as secret quarry in bacup which is used by queit a few lads on pedal bikes, but dont go up on motobike if your caught on a motobike you may find yourself bikeless as its council owned.

Yer I've been to that other quarry twice, was a while ago though, on ma Monty!

Very nice if your ever going up addingham send me a PM and I join you up there.

You going to enter some comps?

Matt Rushton

I'll PM you my email address and yer I'm riding comps, my second ride on the bike I rode a comp, I won it too. :)

Edited by Mr_scott