Few Mac Questions

RR_Trials

firstly in safari i can't see the spell checker button when i post.

Also what the feck doyou guys use as a substitute for microsoft paint, i mean when you need to quickly printscreen or somert.

And dose anyone know how i can get it to talk to me like, say hi when i turn it on etc.

Please help and ill probably have more questions soon.

THANKYOU

Safari has a built in spell checker, Control click on a text box, and go Spelling>Check spelling as you type. Then when a word is underlined red, Control + click on it and the suggestions will come up in the drop down menu.

To print screen press Apple + Shift + 3, it will save as a PNG on the desktop, if you just wanna do a section of the screen, Apple + Shift + 4 will bring up a crosshair for you to draw out an area. Again will be a PNG on the desktop, named Picture *.png

Dunno about the greeting when you turn it on, sorry.

If you need me, you got my msn.

Edited by MonsterJ

To print screen press Apple + Shift + 3, it will save as a PNG on the desktop, if you just wanna do a section of the screen, Apple + Shift + 4 will bring up a crosshair for you to draw out an area. Again will be a PNG on the desktop, named Picture *.png

You can change it to JPEG/whatever if you so wish - it's in the grab application options.

Seriously dude, have you even tried using google?

Within 2 minutes on google and the third result i cam across "The little blue arrow bubble should disappear once you publish the site, and view it online or from the disc.

They are there when you are designing the site and disappear once it is published."

In fact most of the answers to these questions can be found in a matter of a couple of minutes on google.

Seriously dude, have you even tried using google?

Within 2 minutes on google and the third result i cam across "The little blue arrow bubble should disappear once you publish the site, and view it online or from the disc.

They are there when you are designing the site and disappear once it is published."

In fact most of the answers to these questions can be found in a matter of a couple of minutes on google.

To be honest...

+1

Also what the feck doyou guys use as a substitute for microsoft paint, i mean when you need to quickly printscreen or somert.

And dose anyone know how i can get it to talk to me like, say hi when i turn it on etc.

We dont use a substitute for paint. that would be hell. We use photoshop :D

To get it to talk to you you can probably download a 3rd party application. Try sites like www.macupdate.com or www.google.com :P

We dont use a substitute for paint. that would be hell. We use photoshop :D

To get it to talk to you you can probably download a 3rd party application. Try sites like www.macupdate.com or www.google.com :P

Haha i ment for small things you know but i guess ill have to get photoshop at some-point. Oh Ill have to look for some software for that.

If your really bored and have a mac book/pro etc you could download macsabre fun for about a minute. (makes lightsabre sounds when you move it)