Tritonbicycleco. Deema Trials Frame

Martin

ahh yes, I got shown this on msn.

Really nice geo, loverly looks, nice and light....seems a top notch frame to me..

..I was suprised by the price, loads cheaper than I thought, I mean some alloy frames cost that, ti is really exspensive to work with.....my global frame was going to be £1000 if it was to come out!!

ahh yes, I got shown this on msn.

Really nice geo, loverly looks, nice and light....seems a top notch frame to me..

..I was suprised by the price, loads cheaper than I thought, I mean some alloy frames cost that, ti is really exspensive to work with.....my global frame was going to be £1000 if it was to come out!!

yeah when you know that the frame is titanium then the price isnt really too bad. obviously very expensive but as you said titanium is very expensive etc

Handmade in Russia chaps!! And soon with custom geometry. Yes, it's like XTP money, but it's another option, and in my opinion a better one. How many people have (custom?) titanium frames? I'm really pleased to see it all kicking off as Luke and Dimitri have been working really hard to get this done, and Luke's been busy testing the prototype over the last month. I was chatting to Dimitri in August (in the Science Museum of all places...) and I had no idea they'd have production frames out within a couple of months.

But yeah, vvvery nice frames. Think the Triton Bicycle Co website should be up and running too, and no doubt Luke will let everyone know when it is.

deema.jpg

Edited by snappel

Yeah Production versions should be here in less than a month. Its all crafted out of Titanium. The Deema has been designed as a stupidly light competion bike. Its got a few little neat features that Adam has seen in the flesh which include a small brake boost plate (We still advise to run a booster but every little helps (Y)) and dent resistant plates underneath the chainstays and the downtube. Just to name a few.

We will also have a range of components in a short space of time which includes Forks , Bar caps , BMX Pegs(Were into other sports aswell (Y) ) and a few other trick bits. Theres very few people who have had titanium frames for any length of time but i'm sure they will tell you Titanium rides like nothing else. The spring the material has is unreal.

Were changing a few minor details for the production models. I have some high res images of my bike and the frame if anyone wants them e-mail me at Lukio@aol.com and i'll bosh some your way.

Finally the frames and bits should be available at www.TritonCycles.co.uk and www.Tartybikes.co.uk in the near future.

Titaniummmmmmmm (Y)

This frame is absolutly BEAST! (Y) I've been riding with Luke for a few months now and top guy I might add (Y) But yeah he let me have a go on his prototype and well amazing is an understatement. Ridiculously light and just perfect. Custom Geo so will suit everyrider. Get some MOD frames made up :P But deffinatly worth the price tag. Top guys and top frames (Y)

Hello comradz!

We are now working on the mod design. Still, you are free to order your own design (frame length, angles, chainstays) and you can have your name (or whatever) on the frame printed using titanium dust finish technology.

The Deema weights 1656 gr.

The modbike will be even lighter.

I am sure, you will be amazed when you see our forthcoming products.

We have been into trials for many years. Now we are manufacturing the products that we used to dream about. We could not get them earlier as nobody produced them.

Here are a few spy pics of the Deema...

17670779734362133bb54ff.JPG

17228642604362133bc19e9.JPG

15451679914362133bc6666.JPG

12152770064362133bcb49f.JPG

19987868314362133bd029b.JPG

Should have my mod by the end of the month.

Having ridden Lukes Deema, they feel awesome. Its a totally different feel to anything else out there. I cant wait!

Yeah Andys mod is a custom one aswel. So it should give you a good idea of what we can do :D

Have you got a close up pice of the headtube join thant i can see?

Also could you do one with a beefy disc mount?

Oh and how custom is the Geo? is it what ever we want, like to a mm?

cheers

Matt

I haven't on this comp at the mo. But i'll take one tonight for you.

Disc mounts are not a problem. Yeah Geo is Custom so you can have what you like. Add me to Msn Lukestrials@hotmail.com and we can discuss what your after.

Luke

I haven't on this comp at the mo. But i'll take one tonight for you.

Disc mounts are not a problem. Yeah Geo is Custom so you can have what you like. Add me to Msn Lukestrials@hotmail.com and we can discuss what your after.

Luke

Ok i'll catch you later (Y)

Just a quick one are they planning on making forks?

Matt

Arh I be blind in one eye!!

(Y)

So Luke whats the warranty like on these bad boys?

All Triton frames will feature 1 year warranty agaisnt manufacturing defects.

You know the drill though , the bikes are designed as lightweight competion frames , so if you start dropping off big ben everyday don't expect a new frame for free. (Y)

Luke how well do you think the downtube will hold up to knocks without that protection plate?

Oh i'm drawing up the drop outs but i'm not to sure about IS sizes?? if id do a rough outline will that be ok for then the guys to neaten up?

Matt

The protection plate is a personal preference thing. The tube will be fine without it. Obviously it will dent more easily, but still harder to dent than Alumiunum.

Yeah thats fine just a general idea of what you want is all i need. (Y)

Edited by Luke_londontrials.co.uk

We were thinking on manufacturing a 24" street/trials frame with a saddle-compatible seat tube.

Any thoughts?

Personally, I would be happy to own such a bike apart from my mod. Just for non-trials-specific rides.

The nowadays' 24 inchers are pretty heavy. And we can make a superlight bike. The frame would weigh approx 1500 gr still being a very stiff one.