Tartydays 2013

harmertrials

We had a smooth travel back home and want to say thanks to every one involved to this event.
I really enjoyed Tartydays and am so glad to have met all this peoples!
Made some new friendships this weekend too.

I hope to see some of you in Germany to COlogne jump next year!
If not, see you next time on tartysdays!

Cheers!

• Like 1

got back yesterday at 8pm after a 7 hour drive.

Had a great time even in the rain on Sat, Was so great to see people so committed to riding that they'd still got out in the wet! Sunday was a lot nicer and the atmosphere was great, everyone was just having a good time. The comps were just the right level of fun and difficulty and it was great to meet everyone!

Thanks a lot to Tartybikes (and other sponsors of the event) for all the hard work, it really did pay off and you should be proud you brought back the community feel that I've missed for so long.

• Like 3

you should be proud you brought back the community feel that I've missed for so long.

Was having a chat with cocky last night about that. It really feels like trials is a big community again, and without meaning to sound like a big drip, it feels effing awesome!

Some big group rides are in the making through 'the next hype 2013' facebook page, first being Blackpool on the 15th Sept.

To the entire tarty team, Mick and Maria, all of the trade stands, Mr Maher and all others who helped make the event happen.. A big well done and a massive thank you is due. Top job!