OMEN TwentyFour

Petras

Are you a bit of a basher? You seem to be killing some pretty hardcore parts, though it's still taking you years to do so. The majority of parts would likely have failed on you long before the Inspired branded stuff. Wouldn't bother trying to weld it unless you're particularly capable with welding aluminium. Perhaps it'd benefit you to switch to steel?

2 hours ago, Luke Rainbird said:

Are you a bit of a basher? You seem to be killing some pretty hardcore parts, though it's still taking you years to do so. The majority of parts would likely have failed on you long before the Inspired branded stuff. Wouldn't bother trying to weld it unless you're particularly capable with welding aluminium. Perhaps it'd benefit you to switch to steel?

Well I do not crash a lot I would say. I have broken 2 handlebars, 2 forks and one more is about to be broken, one hub, one fractured frame and thats it :/. Well if I would weld it, I would give it to professionals. I would like to try steel but I had spent so much money on my bike that I just can't afford new parts :D. I would buy new parts again and again but this sport seems to expensive for me. 

37 minutes ago, niconj said:

No.

Agreed. 

Also I don't think massively moving to steel makes a huge difference in terms of this guy breaking things, frame wise that Omen should take some breaking so perhaps its the best frame. 4 year's old forks have paid for themselves even if you only ridden these for 2 years.

If you ride loads and parts last you 1 year that's value for money just think how many hours of enjoyment you got. It's just cycling in general and also the fact this sports is tough on parts. Just go for a pair of Element forks and forget about them for 2 years. 

Edited by Paperclip

• 2 months later...
7 hours ago, Kushagra Rastogi said:

Great transformation of bike since starting of post, I think you should go for arcade bar for more performance in skills and quality.i hope your frame will also last long :P

These bars feels good to me, maybe someday arcade ones. Frame has very veryy small fractures but they are not really important so it will last for a year or two for sure :D.