Drunken Fools!

Brian Bleech

Alright Dudes!!

Here is my video from the wales weekend a couple of weeks ago, features very little riding and is mostly footage from the camper and the party!

Oh drunken people can't film straight so its a bit shakey and i have no idea what settings people were trying to use, because i have been having trouble with the quality!

but anyhow i hope the dudes that were at the party enjoy this

wales vid!!! 13mins 104 mb

mike

Haha!!!

Spose it will only be funny to those who were there, but theres some decent one liners in there!

Fat mikes Tw "o" k drink

Alic c's shoes (Is it just me or does Ali resemble Tom Greena little in his ways!!! haha)

Aust's erm activities......

And the way women are ALWAYS impressed by the stupidity of male drinking habbits! (Y)

Also I found funny that one minute I was talking to Ali and asked him what he was drinking, first he said "I dont really drink, and I cant drink yeast so thats why I have smirnof ice" About ooooo half an hour later? There he is off his face with a can of fosters in his hand! Lmao!

What a night! :- (Y)

i've not watched the video yet but you know that really really hot blonde girl who everyone wanted and fatmike got an eyefull of... i saw her again this morning, my mate in uni is friends with her and yep shes just as find when your not wasted at a party!!!

place your bids here for her phone number!!!

MINT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ali c u legend that is awsome,funny as fcuk,i cant belive that camera didnt get broken,also its a b*****d u didnt get me aust and tow other peole doign the congar all the way back to the van!

WHO THE MAN ? WHO THE MAN ?

lol

download!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :-

haaahaahha! Yeaarhh that van is bumbulin :-

Its proper funny to see u lads gone and gone far far gone. Tomo u make me proud, check out your chinky eyes man!! bombed. twice heeheh.

keith flint now into to trial ridin!!!!yyyyyyuuupppppppiiiiiiiieeee. And austin, Never EVER show that video to your dad. dont even put it on d puter

Defo lookin to the next one of these trial meetins.

:D :P :P

adam

Just to make sure my memory serves me correctly, was it me and someone else who hid Ali's shoes behind the couch or did I just TOTALLY imagine that???

Nope, t'was so funny!

Love it! fatmike, what where you thinking? :-

I can't remember.

me !!!! problem ?:D

Yeah, actually, you got my nice tee-shirt covered in beer!!

Ah well.

Again, nice one mike.