My Bmx

Lawnmowerman

Brakeless riding makes it alot more fun because it makes you think alot more when riding. Just have to learn to judge your speed etc

I had no choice when I started riding because the frame I had had no mounts ATALL so had to learn from the start.

Don't go judging it before you have experienced it yourself (Y)

sorry I respect your choice

but many people ride brakeless just because some crazy good riders ride like that (N)

I think it s just for the look...to say"hey!! I do like him!!"

as street agressive bmx riders rides without helmet just because it s cool :sick:

anyway if you are better without brakes,it s nice :D

What merlin_rider said: When brakeless you learn to use yourself and the bike to adjust speed, momentum and such things which almost always makes the riding look way more smooth and nice. I've tried riding brakeless and I would continue it if I didn't like doing brake tricks so much.

If i had ridden brakeless I would probably be in hosptial today, as they are very handy for slamming the anchors on so you don't get hit by a bus when crossing the road without paying proper attention. Ended up inches from the bus, after it had slammed its brakes on, I was parrelel to it as had skid round 90° in an attempt to not go further across the road, it worked, wouldn't have been able to without a brake though.

You know you can ride brakeless with a brake on, jsut don't use it, except for emergencies. If you death grip the bars you won't be able to use it for trickery, but in life or death it might be of use....

Go the other side of cool and use two brakes, is also an idea used by pro's again these days...

If i had ridden brakeless I would probably be in hosptial today, as they are very handy for slamming the anchors on so you don't get hit by a bus when crossing the road without paying proper attention. Ended up inches from the bus, after it had slammed its brakes on, I was parrelel to it as had skid round 90° in an attempt to not go further across the road, it worked, wouldn't have been able to without a brake though.

You know you can ride brakeless with a brake on, jsut don't use it, except for emergencies. If you death grip the bars you won't be able to use it for trickery, but in life or death it might be of use....

Go the other side of cool and use two brakes, is also an idea used by pro's again these days...

Yup, thats what I say. I ride with front and rear brakes... Im so un-cool it hurts :(

It's pretty easy to set up BMX brakes, so just take your time :)

Also, I found that when I was brakeless I was way more alert about stuff, so I didn't get into any trouble. You can also stop surprisingly quickly anyway...

It's pretty easy to set up BMX brakes, so just take your time :)

Also, I found that when I was brakeless I was way more alert about stuff, so I didn't get into any trouble. You can also stop surprisingly quickly anyway...

Thats what I mean ^^