Powerball

MikeSmith

Wow.. what are the chances. Had a go on one of these yesterday, only just really learnt how to do it before I put it down, and it didnt have a rev counter - so couldnt tell you.

Think I may have to buy one to try and work out how the feck they work..

Wow.. what are the chances. Had a go on one of these yesterday, only just really learnt how to do it before I put it down, and it didnt have a rev counter - so couldnt tell you.

Think I may have to buy one to try and work out how the feck they work..

Yeh, they are cool.

The current world record is 15,552, i believe.

have a look on the website, it contains lots of interesting information.

Try Ebay, tend to be cheapest on there

THEY ARE AWSOME!

Sooo much fun after you get how to work it. The pain is immense after a little while, and it gets such speed it's crazy.

I got my dad one a while back. Doesn't have the rev. counter.

Can someone basically sum up what the power ball is for.

I read something about helping rist action in sports like golf and tennis.

Hmmm im quite intrested  (Y)

Powerball is a revolutionary new gyroscope which has been perfectly balanced and engineered. Merely the size of a tennis ball and weighing about 250g, it looks harmless enough, yet this unique gyro can spin at an incredible 15,000rpm and generate over 40lbs of force - all of which is applied to the fingers, hands, wrists and arms of the user.

After having a go on Ali C's one a while ago, shortly after, I bought one too.

It's really amazing how much force it can put through your arm, and is apparently really good for ligament and muscle repair. My record's in the mid 11000's. TRA had a go on mine at koxx days, and just got like 14000. (Y)

Definitely buy one if you can be bothered. (Y)

Mike.

Powerball is a revolutionary new gyroscope which has been perfectly balanced and engineered. Merely the size of a tennis ball and weighing about 250g, it looks harmless enough, yet this unique gyro can spin at an incredible 15,000rpm and generate over 40lbs of force - all of which is applied to the fingers, hands, wrists and arms of the user.

Still dont really get what it does and what you have to do?

Yup, got one at crimbo after using chris akrigg's, love it, i used to have to wear wrist supports everytime i rode as my wrists used to be really painful after a ride, started using a powerball and it seems to have cured it, no wrist protection needed anymore (Y) (Y)

I bought one too... I wonder how many sales they will get from TF!

Those X-zylo things look cool too, I saw them in a shop a while ago and almost bought one. I have decided I need more junk like this (Y)

I have the powerball pro (neon blue (Y) ). Amazing bit of kit.

It works all the muscles in the forearm, great for building strength an stamina in relatively weak muscles. Also good re-hab for things like RSI.

It is very addictive. First time I got it I used it so much I could hardly move my hands, my forearms were so pumped up!!

You get it started with a little bit of string, an then increase the speed with the movements in your wrist. As it gets faster the movements are smaller an smaller, down to almost a twitch! But like it says, you get it up above 10,000rpm an the forces are close to 30lb+ so it takes some practise!

Bought mine from e-bay (Y) best buy so far

While we're all obssessed with these things see who can find the cheapest powerball. Winner gets nothing. But still something to do for 10 minutes (Y)

Cheapest on ebay for the "pro" version (tells you the speed) was £18.00, or £18.50 Buy it Now with free postage (Y)