Powerball

MikeSmith

I don't have one but I would of thought it would, as if there was no room for the stuff inside to move it wouldn't work to well (Y)

It works fine, i was just wondering

I'm sure that it's suposed to be like that, i was just cheaking.

Getting a new chip though because mine has a small defect.

Did you know you can get your money back at any time for whatever reason, even after 50 years!!

New powerball ever few months? No problem!

Ok, i thought i had a problem...

This was taken stright out of the email i sent them..

There seems to be a problem with one of the settings, the max speed setting. What is happening is when you first go onto this setting, it shows you the fastest ever speed. When you start to use the Powerball, the fastest ever speed is re-placed by the max speed of that current go. This all works fine. When the ball stops spinning, it then displays the max speed for that go, and then changes back to the maximum ever speed. All ok.

But then when I have another go straight after, the previous attempt doesn’t seemed to have re-set. All you need to do now is spin it with your figure, and it displays the maximum speed from the previous attempt (when it should display something like 600). It doesn't matter what speed you get it displays the previous attempts max speed. The only time it changes is when you go faster than the pervious attempts max speed.

If I let it turn off, or change though all the functions, it's fine, and the previous attempt has been re-set.

I came across this when my Dad first had a go and he got something like 9000, which is what I got on the go before. And it was then confirmed when I got the same score (9887) three times in a row!

Is this is how it's suposed to be?

yeh thats what mine does as-well i think.

Well, i got a re-placement counter thinking it wasn't suposed to do that.

I think it would be better if it did. :(

Do they work on your willy? :( .

If you can bend it round the ball and make it do the right movement to get it going. If you got it going fast it'd probably tear your knob off though.

If you get good at it without losing your knob you could impress Interested with it, maybe she'd be interested in you then :(

Edited by MrMonkey

Do you have a spare counter now?

My one I got from America didn't come with a counter.

Dan

You can buy them seporte, and stick them on. :(

(Or immoraly you can complain that 'yours isn't working' and they'll send you a free one)

Don't you just need to press the On/reset button?  (Y)

Well, you can let it go off on it own, or flip through the opions and go back to that one.

But the on button clears the current score  (Y)

The button dosn't clear the score, it clears the over all fastest score, which is suposed to be left on all the time really.