Powerball

MikeSmith

Cheapest on ebay for the "pro" version (tells you the speed) was £18.00, or £18.50 Buy it Now with free postage (Y)

Thats the guy i got myne from, he seems pretty kool, I'm a bit confused though do you just move ur hand or do you have to rotate it in a special way?

its kind hard to explain. i move my hand/wrist in a whisking style motion, which gets the speed up, then it's just about finding a nice pattern in which you twist and turn it in the direction of most resistance, leading to a higher speed on the ball..

you have to try it to understand. i cannae do the motion without the ball spinning either.

For £20 you could of got I think it's 25kg of actual weights from Argos or somewhere, York, bah. Little crappy things. 40lbs is like 18kg, bloody 'ell. I know which I'd choose. DO YOU. I hate adverts that direct a question to the watcher. Bastards.

x-zylo.jpg

These are also amazing!

Yeap, got one of them, was playing with it yesterday down the park with some mates. Best throw was about football pitch length. We we're also playing with my boomerang, which got stuck in a tree. ^_^ Was an awesme boomerang aswell.

Haz

Cant get the hang of the string and getting it started, but after that it rules second shot was 7125 :P

Edit: This is amazing :D ----- 4th shot 8140 lol 5th shot 8359 and like my 9th shot i got 9886

Edited by Richie