Powerball

MikeSmith

• 2 years later...

Little BUMP

Just got mine through yesterday, went a bit mental with using it and seem to have crushed the bones in my fingers so now i can't do the top speed mode thing till they're better. Been having a play with it just trying to beat my maximum number of rpm's in one sitting (function mode 1) with each arm at a time and its really giving my forearm muscles a workout.

Just wanted to know really, will this help reduce arm pump while i'm riding natty as i get arm pump quite bad and it pretty much stops my riding day.

Also, first day top speed of 11,160 any good?

Doesn't quite beat

Yeah, seen him before. Maybe with some practise... :lol: I'll try for 12,000 tomorrow, if the hand can cope.

Yeah it's ok. Better than I can do (I think my best is just under 11000) but I have small hands :P

I've lost my Powerball :(

Yeah, i read a few topics that the search threw up before i chose to bump this one. Doesn't seem like your generally impressed with them :lol:

Yeah, i read a few topics that the search threw up before i chose to bump this one. Doesn't seem like your generally impressed with them :lol:

Haha no I think it's great. Pointless, but great. They're marketed as some kind of physiotherapy tool which they blatently aren't. They're just cool toys B)

Haha no I think it's great. Pointless, but great. They're marketed as some kind of physiotherapy tool which they blatently aren't. They're just cool toys B)

I know, i saw all the adverts and videos on the web saying they were designed as a form of genuine excercise and as an aid to improve your abilities in different sports. I don't think thats what they were intentionally designed to do, but i can see how the merits would be there. After trying to get 250 on mode 1 (the one where 100 or 1000 revs is marked as 1) my arms were about dead, the forearms felt like i'd been trying to do a 4 mile long natty line with some monster arm pump going on. So i can see why they'd say that... as i clearly don't usually use those muscles so much.

I've also found out i can pat my head and rub my belly every time now with both hands doing either action now. Never used to be able to do that :lol:

• 3 weeks later...

Iv had one of these for a while now, There well good too use.

My best is 12656.. i found to get better score its best to get it as fast as you can i 1 hand then swap over hands, then when thats gettin tired go back to the other hand again and have a right blast till ur knackered.. lol

I find i can do it better when im pointing it to the ground lol...

If you have the string, stick it in the hole thats located in the track in the ball. Wrap it around the track until about an inch or 2 of strong is left showing. Pull the string hard and fast and it will get the ball spinning at a couple of thousand revs.

Make sure you press on though before doing it lol, just dont hold the on button or you will erase the high score. To keep it spinning once its started and in your hand, thats just practice lol. Do it by making circular motions with your wrist. big circles to start with, and as it gets faster, bring the circles in. When it gets to about 11k, your wrist is hardly rotating lol.

If you have the string, stick it in the hole thats located in the track in the ball. Wrap it around the track until about an inch or 2 of strong is left showing. Pull the string hard and fast and it will get the ball spinning at a couple of thousand revs.

Make sure you press on though before doing it lol, just dont hold the on button or you will erase the high score. To keep it spinning once its started and in your hand, thats just practice lol. Do it by making circular motions with your wrist. big circles to start with, and as it gets faster, bring the circles in. When it gets to about 11k, your wrist is hardly rotating lol.

Damn I haven't got the string, any other way? I try flicking it but not working :(

• 4 years later...