Pics Of The New Onza Builds

danny B

To clarify, are these just updated pics of YOUR bikes, or is this what you get when you buy a limey 2, t-lite from onza?

As if onza are going to start speccing their bike's with carbon forks and chris king hubs! :rolleyes:

Really likeing the limey build danny, what pads are those your running and I take it that's a custom tensile bashring?

why arent you running a rear disk on the limey? arent the mounts strong enough? not beef with you sorry

anway bikes looks quite nice, not feeling the yellow rims, never have never will to be honest :)

Ben

Edited by Ben Cox

As if onza are going to start speccing their bike's with carbon forks and chris king hubs! :rolleyes:

they did spec the king hubs in 1 of the the woodstock builds....but yeah, carbon forks, not yet, maybe soon they shall appear

the limeys looking nice, far better than the last model, tis 1 of the few long low bikes i enjoy looking at infact :turned:

Yeh but they don't spec mod's with king hubs do they? :unsure:

Just seen they do a t-rex with king hubs too, never knew that at all.

They dont spec mods with king hubs. As mods are made for kids, they do not need king hubs :P

you will be able to buy a limey 2 with a similar spec (chris king hubs and white rims) forks defo not included because they were made for me and i carry them from bike to bike, white rims will soon be available from onza. yellow rims are being tried by me bro and with enough interest you may see the hog rims in more colours i think that they look awesome on the t-lite imo oh and you mite not be able to see on the fotos but my bike is also running the new tensile ace headset which has ceramic titanium bearings carbon fibre top cap which is a bit p.i.m.p. me thinks.

It was my first time riding the bike today and i am really happy it is sooo rigid much more than the last limey which is what i have been working for.

Yeh but they don't spec mod's with king hubs do they? :unsure:

Just seen they do a t-rex with king hubs too, never knew that at all.

sorry jake wasnt trying to be a smarmy fanny

but yeah, theres no need to spec a king on a mod (nor a stock really) cos there is far better alternatives available nowadays for less wonga! and they can supply the bikes with tensile kit, which works out cheaper for them, keeping costs down for the consumer-good shit i think :)

sorry jake wasnt trying to be a smarmy fanny

but yeah, theres no need to spec a king on a mod (nor a stock really) cos there is far better alternatives available nowadays for less wonga! and they can supply the bikes with tensile kit, which works out cheaper for them, keeping costs down for the consumer-good shit i think :)

Nah didn't think you were paul :)

but yeh more info on them forks danny? Didn't the coust's have a pair at one point?

Really likeing the limey build danny, what pads are those your running and I take it that's a custom tensile bashring?

Never see the woodmans then, or even the woodman spec T-Rex? :- They both had rear king hubs on ;)

EDIT: Someone didn't read the thread :$ .... my bad :(

Edited by Krisboats

yes they were originally made for the coustellier original team, they are carbon and v.expensive but the reaction that theses forks give when ridin is great they are a true peice of engineering class for trials unfortunatly thought they are not easy to make :rolleyes: