Hdv - Tra

t33zr

This is incredible. Downloaded it on my PC downstairs, found those K-Lite Codecs and it STILL doesn't want to play properly. Oh well I think ill give up on this, however WMP did infact display it in 16:9. Sorry for all the moaning but I just get excited about anybody doing stuff in HD and I get frustrated when I can't watch it. Sometimes you can't win lol!

Jonny.

This is incredible. Downloaded it on my PC downstairs, found those K-Lite Codecs and it STILL doesn't want to play properly. Oh well I think ill give up on this, however WMP did infact display it in 16:9. Sorry for all the moaning but I just get excited about anybody doing stuff in HD and I get frustrated when I can't watch it. Sometimes you can't win lol!

Jonny.

Give the "all in one codec pack" a go. Type it in on google. Its the one i'm using, plays super smooth on my old school laptop too.

I don't see why it won't work in VLC on the PC? Maybe you need a newer version or whatever. Works fine on mine, and I don't think I've ever downloaded any codec packs.

Macs HATE wmv. They play normal wmvs very grudgingly, so hi-def is just asking for trouble. I bet if it was h.264 or some mpeg codec it'd be fine. I think all you can do is have Quicktime player + flip4mac (or the MS equivalent which is the same thing, different name). That's what I've got and it does play it, just really, really slowly.

Awesome! The video resolution and quality is just unbelievable, and I like the fact that it seems to be deinterlaced/progressive. The video is almost like a post card on my 22" widescreen tft. Personally, I would prefer x264 codec, which is the de facto format nowadays for ripped HD movies. But it might a bit more hassle for novice users.

Jonny.

yo jonny, it would play crap on my mac....so i just converted it in 'PSPWare' and watch it on the playstation portable.........give that a go if you wanna watch the vid normally....quality is reduced though.