My New Frame Problems

LiamWood!

Hello, two weeks ago a bought a 2006 cls Zoo python for £90. The frame is in good condition and i was very pleased so i built it up straight away and went for a ride, at first it didn't feel that good to ride which made me think am i just queer or is it because I'm used to a mission prodigy and dent have chance to get a proper ride. The bike set up is Onza t-bird forks, bars and stem (bought for £3 because the mission ones don't fit).

Over the weekend i did not have that much time to ride it due to the weather but the chance i did get to ride it i started to ride bigger things that i thought it would be ages before i would be able to do i started to get confidence, i also noticed that that the frame flexes rather a lot with out a booster.

Did anyone else feel like they dent get on with their new frame? Although it has given me more confidence i am still not 100% sure on the frame.

Do you think i need to stop being a girl and try and ride it properly or find a frame that will suit me?

Any help will be much appreciated!

Liam (Y)

just ride it more give it a month or so and then see how you feel with it.It does take a little time to get used to a new frame if your new frame is quite allot different to your old frame. you never know you might like it in a couple of weeks just keep riding. :) hope Ive helped.

Hello, two weeks ago a bought a 2006 cls Zoo python for £90. The frame is in good condition and i was very pleased so i built it up straight away and went for a ride, at first it didn't feel that good to ride which made me think am i just queer or is it because I'm used to a mission prodigy and dent have chance to get a proper ride. The bike set up is Onza t-bird forks, bars and stem (bought for £3 because the mission ones don't fit).

Over the weekend i did not have that much time to ride it due to the weather but the chance i did get to ride it i started to ride bigger things that i thought it would be ages before i would be able to do i started to get confidence, i also noticed that that the frame flexes rather a lot with out a booster.

Did anyone else feel like they dent get on with their new frame? Although it has given me more confidence i am still not 100% sure on the frame.

Do you think i need to stop being a girl and try and ride it properly or find a frame that will suit me?

Any help will be much appreciated!

Liam (Y)

You got it there.

Only joking ride it for about a month if you don't get used to it try a shorter bike.

Matt Rushton

Edited by matt rushton

no parts will be added soon when i get some money, the forks bars and stem was bought for £3, i will give it a month and see how it goes, I'm 6ft so i assumed that the long frame would of suited me better than a short one, i maybe wrong we will have to wait and see thanks for the help guys!

Liam (Y)

giv it time to get used to it as you siad you have only been riding it a couple of days give it a month or so to get used to it if you dont like it after you have properly tested it out then question it and start thinking about a new frame anyways keep it up!!!!!

In reply to your queries; "Do you think i need to stop being a girl and try and ride it properly or find a frame that will suit me?"

No! you dont need to stop being a girl! Infact if it was a girl then we probably wouldnt be complaining!

Any way, I know a few people with this frame who have all personally found it alright. To be honest, as with any new frame, you need to adjust to it

Once you have riden a few times im sure you should be fine

Tay.. x

In reply to your queries; "Do you think i need to stop being a girl and try and ride it properly or find a frame that will suit me?"

No! you dont need to stop being a girl! Infact if it was a girl then we probably wouldnt be complaining!

Any way, I know a few people with this frame who have all personally found it alright. To be honest, as with any new frame, you need to adjust to it

Once you have riden a few times im sure you should be fine

Tay.. x

agreed........... then get some zoo! forks and bars on a high rise stem then we can be sexy again!

oh and make sure your riding the right gearing because that can alter the feel of a bike so much

18-12 ***!

i have just got an 06 zoo pyphon long set up like that and im improving now

its like my old bikes were holding me back

and i can finaly start gerrin good :D