Look What I Did Earlier (video Of Gap)

i dont think it was worth videoing to be honest sorry but 5 ft isnt a drop gap its hardly even a flat gap

i think you should take this as constructive criticism and i hope it pushes you to learn something

good before recording it (ITS REALLY HARD TO PUT SOMETHING NICELY)

well i said id get another video and i did

here it is

Youtube Video -> Original Video

that gap is exactly the same horizontal distance as the one i was doing from the 5 pallets, but i don't quite make it.

please note that it is unedited

Little tip mate, imagine that youre gapping from one crate to two, so your theoretically gapping "up" and then you will deffo make it.

you say the vids unedited, thats 4mins long! have a break dude, your not making it because youre tired i think!

Edited by sheehan

i dont think it was worth videoing to be honest sorry but 5 ft isnt a drop gap its hardly even a flat gap

i think you should take this as constructive criticism and i hope it pushes you to learn something

good before recording it (ITS REALLY HARD TO PUT SOMETHING NICELY)

i see what your saying, and its nice of you to say it nicely (unlike what people were saying previously)

its just that i was kind of proud and i don't often get videos taken so i though i would post it up to let people see what standard i am at.

Dave

Little tip mate, imagine that youre gapping from one crate to two, so your theoretically gapping "up" and then you will deffo make it.

you say the vids unedited, thats 4mins long! have a break dude, your not making it because youre tired i think!

ok mate thanks for the tip, i don't know why i didn't think of that :S , and yeah it was quite tiring doing it time after time with no rest.

as soon as he took his top off.......... i wanted to top myself!!

i think you should have cut the time out that you actually landed it because its killing us to watch the same thing

over and over (shouting at my computer "LAND IT" lol )

as soon as he took his top off.......... i wanted to top myself!!

i think you should have cut the time out that you actually landed it because its killing us to watch the same thing

over and over (shouting at my computer "LAND IT" lol )

i wasn't actually sure if i landed it or not a couple of times, but just to be on the safe side i said that i didn't (i didn't want to get burnt).

and hey, i was generating a lot of heat doing that, so i decided to show off my tanline :D

Well yer i think your good for the time you have been riding, you should be proud mate.

All i can say is everyone that puts people down on here should have a think about how good they where when they started, i bet they wernt all that amazing.

Not having a go at anyone im just saying its not that fair when people come on the forum to get advice and they just get told how crap they are.

n1 dude everyone got start small B) , buy urself head gear :$( this kiddey that we ride with has hurt him self badly droping from 6 pallets to 2)

Dont get all this i did 6ft well i did 9 ft lol, as long as i do gap then i an't to botherd how long it is!!! :sleeping:

Sweet lookin ride 2 dude, keep it up ;)

Edited by thewoomaster

good ridin mate, just a got a few tips which could get u that little bit further.

Pull the pedals back more just before you gap.

stand as tall as you can so you've got more clearance between you and the bike. (this helps with everything)

try and let the back wheel spin when gappin. it will give you more momentum so therefore you will be able to get further.