i was goin to group together a team

and gether new and put together a magazine

the first issue will be free

then may 1pound for the next

i just wanted to know if you guys are will to purchase it

and wt do you all think of the name BTUK-short for BikeTrialsUK

Thankyou all

p.s. I need as much response as u guys can give

There has been magazines in the past but they have failed as its not the most feasable idea because of it being quite a small sport.

There is sections in MBUK and some moto- trials magazines to give you ideas but the coverage is generally poor.

The most up to date method of reading about the goings on in the trials communtity is here.

Edited by afroman

There has been magazines in the past but they have failed as its not the most feasable idea because of it being quite a small sport.

There is sections in MBUK and some moto- trials magazines to give you ideas but the coverage is generally poor.

The most up to date method of reading about the goings on in the trials communtity is here.

Yes, I agree entirely. There really isn't any need to make a magazine, just hand out fliers with trials-forum written on them, nah buit seriously, you wouldn't have much to write up on apart from an injury of a famous trialer and that would't take up much space; or a comp. If i were you(you can do as you please as i'm not you..) Just make a short magazine about a competition that is taking place (YMSA) etc...Hope i've got my point over...

Edited by mod_biker_barney

I'll buy it on the condition that you don't write it, your spelling seems to be shite.

As has allready been said it be suprised if you manage to get news out before it's posted here, fair enough you may be able to reach those who don't come to T-F, but id imagine of those people, only a minority would be interested in the mag...

Anyone else getting De ja vu....? i seem to remember topics on here about trials magazines before... if you thinking of making one most your market for sales is on this website.... and putting an advertisement with poor spelling in new members chat is kind of digging you self a hole ;)

As far as the magazine i dout you will gather enough support to keep it in buisness.... the trials world in the UK is only small it least i think so it wont be a big enough market. The website provides most the info you'll need (Y)

Matt

dont do it fella, not gonna last, gonna go the way of BTM.. went well for about 3 months then, went down the pan at quite a fair loss to the owner... the information by the time you go to print will already be old news and not worth the paper its printed on, the expense of printing/postage etc will mean you will have to sell shitloads just to break even if your going to sell at £1. nice idea fella, but its been done and it didnt work

Ben