Colour Schemes

jsychem

Typical Kris.

Danny.

Well to be fair he's started a topic thats been done a thousand times before, without having looked at the search first and he's got the most common and boring style of bike thats its possible to have.

My sarcastic comment was correct on more than one level ;)

BTW: If you stick your name in your signature you don't have to write it every time you make a post :P

im just going with the classic black and white, lolblack parts :handlebarsframecrank armswhite parts :break leversforksstempedals bash gaurdseat <3
HA! Lazy kid! by the way, you don't have a black frame, it's a pewter saracen colour (and your maggie body is white, everythin' else is black...)=P lolI have gone for red hope XC and red profile(when i buy it[Not long now! =D])And everything else silver.Except my forks..and stem and bars <--Black... :huh: Edited by mod_biker_barney

I have a brown ish T-Pro frame with:

Red Booster (GU)

Red Rim (Echo)

Black Tape (?)

Black Spokes (?)

Red Hub (Echo)

Red bar ends (?)

Brown Pads (Koxx Bloxx)

Black Forks (onza :()

Black Bars (Try-All Rage)

Black Stem (Try-All)

Black Cranks (Echo)

Silver Brakes (Magura)

Edited by cjskate

Well to be fair he's started a topic thats been done a thousand times before, without having looked at the search first and he's got the most common and boring style of bike thats its possible to have.

My sarcastic comment was correct on more than one level ;)

BTW: If you stick your name in your signature you don't have to write it every time you make a post :P

yea but no one can be arsed to search.. its not as is any new members give a shit about half the stuff written, just to get mrore views and be validated aint it?? x not syaing always but the more you write and stuff.. x and to be fair alot of the stuff written has meaning and people do care!! x

Tay.. x

yea but no one can be arsed to search.. its not as is any new members give a shit about half the stuff written, just to get mrore views and be validated aint it?? x not syaing always but the more you write and stuff.. x and to be fair alot of the stuff written has meaning and people do care!! x

Tay.. x

Okay, you obviously don't get how it works.

VALIDATION IS BASED ON BEING HELPFUL AND USING CORRECT SPELLING AND GRAMMAR. WRITING MORE STUFF AND MAKING LOADS OF TOPICS DOESN'T COUNT!

If the new members don't give a shit about half the stuff written, and don't use the search, they won't be validated... simple as ;)

Okay, you obviously don't get how it works.

VALIDATION IS BASED ON BEING HELPFUL AND USING CORRECT SPELLING AND GRAMMAR. WRITING MORE STUFF AND MAKING LOADS OF TOPICS DOESN'T COUNT!

If the new members don't give a shit about half the stuff written, and don't use the search, they won't be validated... simple as ;)

Ha lol, she thinks she does (TAY ummm chrissy)