Stock Stems

Walleee

Have a look at the picture below, this stem feels way too long for me. am i right in saying it's at least 115mm, more likely 125-130mm??

sta71597li1.th.jpg

Would this be a suitable replacement?

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/24seven-trail-XC-fre...1QQcmdZViewItem

I can't find any stems with any more rise the 5 or 10 degrees, without going for stems designed for High BB bikes, I also need standard clamp size, aare there any available that do what im asking??

If I got that stem and was still unhappy with the height of my bars I'd assume a set of azonic's would be next on my buy list??

If anyone has any other suggestions because no doubt i may have overlooked some thing it would be most helopful.

thompson and hope both do higher rise short stems, pricey though... (i have a 90x15 thompson for sale ;))

that 24/7 one is a hella good bargain though! that with some 2.5 azonics would make a nice high streety feel! and i'm surprised you would need much more rise seeing as you have an inch stacker, personally, i would give that 24/7 stem a go :)

oh err, tarty seem to be out of stock, but they only have one length/rise 120x17* ive ridden a few peoples bikes with it and they do feel really nice. i would use zoo bars as i know i can trust them, but its really up to you and whether you want flat or riser bars