Biggest Drop ?

boo rider

I only drop high if i really have to, i dont see the point of climbing like 10 foot just to drop it, ive seen people drop from high up and land it like a sack of potatoes, theres really no point, no skill involved.

Adam.

Edited by monty boi

About 7 foot.

Was canny scary :)

As for those saying drops dont take any skill. I suggest you try doing a high one.

Mike W

Its not skill though is it.

Just having the balls to do it.

its not really very skillfull crankhopping off the edge of somthing.

Its not skill though is it.

Just having the balls to do it.

its not really very skillfull crankhopping off the edge of somthing.

damn skillful to get a big drop smooth, if you just 'crankhopped' off the edge you'd properly hurt yourelf on something big.

It seems that the people who say it takes no skill arent the ones doing the high drops, so they wouldnt know,

its actually hard to keep the bike in the right position as most riders wont be used to that amount of hang time

Do you no how boring this gets! This topic has been done 2156577834423234 times before. :)

Do you know how boaring that sounds.

Every time one of this topics comes up there is always some s*it head saying this so if you dont like it way put a pointless post like that.

7foot is as high as ill go.

• 1 month later...

Alright guys, the biggest drop i ever did was 6ft the other day it was pretty scarey haha but it was on pallets so its was a bit rocky so it was a bit rocky which didnt help lol. can not really see the point in dropping off mega huge stuff though to be honest, not really a skill if you ask me.

cheers

tim

Alright guys, the biggest drop i ever did was 6ft the other day it was pretty scarey haha but it was on pallets so its was a bit rocky so it was a bit rocky which didnt help lol. can not really see the point in dropping off mega huge stuff though to be honest, not really a skill if you ask me.

cheers

tim

If you had the balls and the spare bike parts if anything broke, could you drop 16ft to concrete and land it?