Bike Shop In Brighton?

TomR

Im going to brighton this sunday (so opening on sundays is pretty important...) and was wondering if there are any decent bike shops worth checking out. Preferably with some good DH/4X kit in there too (full face lids and shorts etc).

fire away with your recommendations!

Bunch of homophobes!

Gay pride has an electric atmosphere, and most of "them" won't touch people that are clearly straight...

Saying that, some gay clubs are pretty scary - whilst i'm no homophobe, seeing men in leather basically having an orgy on the dancefloor isn't great :S

Whats homophobic about not wanting to spend the day dodging crowds and parades? I couldnt care if they were shouting about gay pride or if it was the Weston beach race, its going ot be too busy to acomplish what i do want to do so theres no point going.

Whats homophobic about not wanting to spend the day dodging crowds and parades? I couldnt care if they were shouting about gay pride or if it was the Weston beach race, its going ot be too busy to acomplish what i do want to do so theres no point going.

Aye, thats more what i was getting at, will be an absolute nightmare getting anywhere near Brighton this weekend.