Is London A Good Place To Ride?

mandry1991

Is london a good place to ride around and is the better part in the center or out the center town. i just want to no just if we go or is there somewhere better to ride then london i no bournmouth and portsmouth are good and have bin told that thay are good. what is better and why?

jamie

londons great when you have riders who know the area so you know where your going and dont get lost i remember there was a really big ride last year in london got too meet alot of new riders, didnt do much but film but it was great to see riders like

adam bessell

nick goddard

power house (road a a2)

phil king

jonny jones

mike singleton

onzaboi mark

some well good riders and great blokes to have a laugh with so yeah check out the rides page and go down when the next london ride is you wont be disappointed

londons great when you have riders who know the area so you know where your going and dont get lost i remember there was a really big ride last year in london got too meet alot of new riders, didnt do much but film but it was great to see riders like

adam bessell

nick goddard

power house (road a a2) martin from southafrica

phil king

jonny jones

mike singleton

onzaboi mark

some well good riders and great blokes to have a laugh with so yeah check out the rides page and go down when the next london ride is you wont be disappointed

i would have been there but i snapped something the day before, cant remember what i was either.