How Do You Think The Best Trial Rider Is?

weedtrial

HOW DO YOU THINK IS THE BEST TRIAL RIDER AND WHY???

I THINK RYAN LEECH IS THE BEST TRIAL RIDER

Look i know new members is quite full but you don't have to shout so we can see what your saying, you may be desperate to get validated but we'll see you without shouting.

Spell checkers might be something you want to look into.

Lol "HOW IS THE BEST" hahaha. Em soz it was funny. Id have to say Danny mac is one of my favourites hes unbelevable on street. As for the best it depends what you mean. Do you mean the best at uci/bui or street ect?

DANNY MAC all the way!!! hes done so much for trials world wide with his mad street movement,

cheers guys Jamie

This topic is going to end up like the rest (people arguing over the only riders they no of such as neil t, cls and damon watson) I no these riders are amazing but the only reason people know them is because they see the cls zoo python n think if they get it they will be as good as him

vincent hermance, someone like that allround, could probably do most (if not all) the stuff neil tunnicliffe/damon watson does but is one of the best natural riders too

and then danny mac for all that shit bmx stuff

Edited by afroman

ot pi, hans rey, the marts, ackrigg, jeff lenosky, cesar canas, kenny belaey, vincent hermance, marc caisso, eddie tongue, jj gregorwicz, thibault marriux, ian cooper, rich johnson, lance trappe, marco g, libor karas, and many more at 1 time or another

vincent hermance, someone like that allround, could probably do most (if not all) the stuff neil tunnicliffe/damon watson does but is one of the best natural riders too

and then danny mac for all that shit bmx stuff

My thoughts exactly.

its gotta be vince or bellay not much between them! but sorry guys piss all over any brit guys, well any one else basically!

rob

Apart from Damon W. I don't know how people can even state that Damon OR Tunni for that matter wouldn't be able stand a chance against hermance and all them. It's is clear that they are the top riders out there. Im pritty damn sure Damon Or tunni would give hermance, baeley or Benito a run for there money, weather that be on rocks or the streets.

Danny :)