PE - B

RE - C

:)

fook me joe your a clever clogs/nerd :Plol joke

all i know is that after my resitant material coursework im at an A*

and the same after all my science module tests A*

so i hope i dont fook up the actual tests next year

Edited by braintreetrials

f**k that, apply for less and your bad grades wont look so bad, now theres a winner. B)

Well he applied for more and came out with 16 A*'s, so basically, if he can do it, and knew he could, stick that in your pipe and smoke it simon.

f**k that, apply for less and your bad grades wont look so bad, now theres a winner. B)

Sounds good!

Personally, I don't think people should be graded over such a mass of work in such a short period of time.

Should be graded on work anually, as in what work gets done in class over the year.

Sounds good!

Personally, I don't think people should be graded over such a mass of work in such a short period of time.

Should be graded on work anually, as in what work gets done in class over the year.

I agree 100% coursework all the way, the stress of these exams is enough to give you a breakdown. :S

I agree 100% coursework all the way, the stress of these exams is enough to give you a breakdown. :S

Exactly.

Also, some people have a weakness, that being exams. Such things as pressure and stress make it harder and can lead to people not doing as good as they could because they've sat an exam.

In some sense, doing exams could be hiding what ability the students of Britain have.

Maybe.

Edited by 531joshua

I didn't find them remotely stressful. I do however think it would be better to have 4 or 5 exams for each subject spread over the two years so the grade doesn't depend almost entirely on one exam or the course work should count for more. My history course work was worth 40% and it is a good job I did well in it cause I buggered up the exam. Almost all my other subjects were around 20% Other than ICT where is was about 60%. There is too higher chance of people cheating with all course work so I couldn't see that happening for the major subjects.

I understand what your saying too.

I basically relied on my coursework because i hate exams, im one of these people that loses it!

I done really well in most of my coursework though so that managed to make most of my grades good.

My college course for the next 2 years is all on coursework =] woohoo.

I understand what your saying too.

I basically relied on my coursework because i hate exams, im one of these people that loses it!

I done really well in most of my coursework though so that managed to make most of my grades good.

My college course for the next 2 years is all on coursework =] woohoo.

Me too, for all that lot.

Rite got some of mine yesterday taken them a year early in year 10 got loads which will be finishing normally (end of year 11).

Maths - B

English - C

Science B B

So in year 11 will be starting AS Maths :)

Apparently thats one of the biggest steps you can make difficulty wise, apparently its tonnes harder than gcse my twin brothers doing it,

hes training to be a pilot.

Adam :)

Apparently thats one of the biggest steps you can make difficulty wise, apparently its tonnes harder than gcse my twin brothers doing it,

hes training to be a pilot.

Adam :)

wouldnt say tonnes harder, its just inbetween a levels and gcse...

anyway, im not going to post mine up because im a retard