Car Question?

planet-x-boy

Lately iv just bought myself a mk4 golf for my first car and im looking to get some alloys and coilovers for it. Iv got a picture here of some alloys that look good and may want to purchase but they are on a car as you can see and a cant for shit find out what they are.

Anyone know?

post-7388-1187798945_thumb.jpg

Brett.

Iv looked at loads and loads of audi/vw alloys and cant seem to find them. They look a bit like audi tt competition alloys but these are only 17's. The ones in the picture are deffinatly not 17's.

Any more suggestions?

they are TT comps. i reckon those in the pic are 17's. just slammed LOTS.

i think theyre rs6 alloiys :S dont quote me on that though

lucky we didnt quote you!

unless theyre cheapo reps in TT comp style, theyre TT comps, and they look GORGEOUS!

just been for a drive in an A3 with them fitted tonight

some for sale here:

http://audi-sport.net/classifieds/showprod.../4/limit/recent

they are TT comps. i reckon those in the pic are 17's. just slammed LOTS.

lucky we didnt quote you!

unless theyre cheapo reps in TT comp style, theyre TT comps, and they look GORGEOUS!

just been for a drive in an A3 with them fitted tonight

some for sale here:

http://audi-sport.net/classifieds/showprod.../4/limit/recent

They are deffinatly not tt comps.

post-7388-1187811990_thumb.jpg

TT comps look like this and in the other picture they look atleast 18's

Anymore ideas people?

ok, so looking at the pic of them on a 5 door mk4, they arnt comps, but theyre definately TT comp replicas, in a bigger size. the style is identical.

try www.performancealloys.co.uk for reps

Nicholarse do you have cataracts ??

They look like slabs of silver poo!!!

Sorry lol. I'm just a multi-spoke kinda guy. I like being able to see through the wheel. Superleggera's float my boat!

i also prefer multi spoke wheels dear John, and superleggera's are awesome, and possibly one of the lighestst wheels going, but they cost a fortune!

i also have hated TT comps until tonight. in every pic ive seen, they have looked really wank, not big enough, and not enough offset.

then i met up with my mate dave tonight, running TT comps on his A3, and they looked INCREDIBLE. im now in love with TT comps.

im getting a car soon and would like to do this to my car too, but how the f**k does the wheel not hit the inside of the car when it turns? or goes over speed bumps lol

JK

Golfs have deep arches as standard... but it might have had its arches rolled and pulled out slightly!

Chances are after all that it will still scrub slightly over speed bumps... hehe I love slammed cars! :P