Bioshock

Nick Garland

Mine arrived this morning, absolutly fantastic game, been waiting for ages for this.

Just loaded it up now, got the figuring out of the collectors edition box and its damaged though :( going to try get it replaced.

Anyone else got this game or will be getting it?

Ok. I downloaded the demo on my 360. What i saw was awesome. I love the interactivity of games like that :D. would buy if i had money :P

I'll get it next week, I got GRAW2 yesterday, because Iw as bored waiting for all these games, shouldn't take long to complete, considering I completed GRAw in a week.

BioShock will be so good, I think it will be my favourite game for a while.

Anyone mind telling me what its actually about, without rambling on for god knows how many pages like most reviews i've seen?

Your plane crashes in the ocean, you survive it and coincidentally happen to land next to the entrance of this underground city, in which all the inhabitants have gone a bit loony and you have to go round fighting all sorts of weird and wonderful creatures in various different ways.